Epilogue

Camryn's POV

"This is it!" My wolf squealed in excitement. I, on the other hand, can't stop smiling. I twirled around feeling like a teenage girl waiting for my prince charming to take me.

"Careful there Camryn, we don't want to hurt our little wolfie."

I stop twirling, remembering that I am carrying a very precious one. My smile widen as I touch my belly, feeling my baby inside me.

"You do know that today is a very special day for us" My hands traced circles while talking to it. "We have been through a lot and here we are now my precious one."

A tear started to roll down my cheeks.

"Mommy is just so happy right now."

I can't contain my emotions. Different feelings swarmed inside me and I felt like I am going to burst any minute. My mind runs a hundred thoughts while my heart raced with thousands of sensations.

"I just still can't believe all of this."

Wiping my tears, I walk towards the mirror. Seeing my reflection, I had never imagined that I would have come this far from the old Camryn that I used to be and all that I've been through. From losing all that I've got, losing hope in everything, I never thought that I can surpass all of it.

Reminiscing the life that I have gone through, looking back on all of it I now know what is the purpose of those sacrifices, heartaches, and pains. The Moon Goddess destined me to be in those tragic moments for me to be stronger conquer the greatest pains of suffering and come out as her new creation.

Her creation to mend all the broken ones. To give hope to the lost ones. And give a new chance at life to start over against all grief and madness. The world of werewolves that the Moon Goddess created, needs to be at peace and unite as one. No more war, pain, and suffering.

That's what I am going to do. My purpose and destiny to do.

And why she had fated me to be the Alpha Kings Mate.

"We maybe have gone through hell of a lot Camryn and I am not saying that it is good but look at what it led us," said my wolf.

I nod at her wiping my tears.

"Right, where we belong" whispering looking at myself in the mirror and feeling proud of my wolf. For being strong for both of us, the one that I only have from the very start.

"Now, fix yourself! It's now time for us to take our moment and show them who we are!"

Glancing one last look at the mirror with my head held high and walk out of the room.

Walking down the hallways and into the staircase, remembering that I had once tried to leave and be gone. I chuckled and smiled at the memory of it but now I am not walking away to escape from him. I am leaping closer toward the man I am destined to be with and ready to embrace all that awaits me.

Stepping outside of the castle, where everyone is waiting for me. Though feeling a bit nervous, the happiness I feel in my heart is more overwhelming. As I walk my way to the garden, music started to play. I look around and everyone stands up. All eyes were on me.

Every werewolf and every pack were all here to witness this day but I know not all of them were happy to see me or eager to meet me. Some of them may be curious about who I am and what kind of ability I have that no one in the entire werewolf history ever had. Rumors spread fast at the entire werewolf at what I had done to the rogues. I don't know if they are grateful for what I did but all I know is I am saving them and putting an end to their sufferings to start a new chance of life.