CHAPTER 6

Alexander's POV

I didn't notice how long I'd been standing here by the window. Looking at nowhere. I've already finished all the paper works and I was just waiting for the meeting to start.

It's getting dark outside. The sun is about to set and let the moon take its time to rule the night.

I can now see one of the Alpha's cars is arriving. Maybe I should get back to my room and take a shower again. I've already got my bath earlier before talking to Paul here at my office.

I just felt I needed it again for my body always feels hot. I must cool down this fiery inside of me.

Leaving my office, I head back to my room. Taking off my clothes and walked straight to the shower. Standing under the shower, the cold water poured down on my body. It helps to lessen and sedate the fire forming inside of me.

Now that I feel freshened up, I turned off the shower. Stepping out, I walked in front of the mirror at the sink. Staring at my reflection, water dripping down my hair.

"When was the last time you shaved?" asked my wolf.

He was right. There are already stubbles growing. These past few days had been stressful and exhausting and I didn't have the time to take a look at my appearance. Especially now, there's an important meeting I need to lead. Besides I'm not bothered by these growing little hairs on my face for this is a sign of a grown and matured man.

Not that I'm indicating it of being already an old man. I'm just 28 years of age and the youngest Alpha King in history. For my father can't already wait for me to turn 32 before passing down the throne to me.

So, at the age of 25, I've been the Alpha King.

It's really hard to be the Alpha King. As the saying goes "With great power comes with great responsibility."

It's all up to me. I need to be in control of everything and lead them and mostly I really need to end this fucking rogues once and for all.

To let them know where they stand in this kingdom and I'll smack it right under their noses!

"I can't wait for that moment to brutally savage those rogues until they beg them to us to just end their worthless lives!" snarled my wolf. His surfacing, I can see him through my reflection in the mirror looking through my eyes.

"Just wait for that right moment."

I need to get dressed now for I can sense the Alphas are already arrived.

Getting into my wardrobe, I pick out dark jeans and a black long sleeve.

Now that I'm fully dressed and ready, time to have this meeting get started.

                  >>>>>••••○••••<<<<<

Arriving at the front door of the conference room, the guards bowed down. Paul is already present outside waiting for me.

Acknowledging my presence "Alpha King, the Alphas are all inside now except for Alpha Hades of the Dark Shadow Moon Pack and Alpha Jackson of the Black Dawn Moon Pack. They had just informed me that they can't make it to this meeting because they have an important business they need to attend to. They're sending their deepest apology, Alpha King Alexander."

"What? They had chosen to be at their goddamn business they are referring to instead of being present here right now!" My temper is going thinner and thinner with the seconds that pass by.

"They do know not to mess up with me! Informed them to report immediately after they settled that fucking business they speak of!"

The meeting hasn't started yet but I'm already pissed off.