CHAPTER 29

Camryn's POV

A warm feeling was hitting my face. I scrunch up my nose for the warmth of it tickling me. Slowly I open my eyes and was met by a bright light. I squinted my eyes to adjust to it and turn to my side to see where the lights are coming from. It was coming from a window, the ray of sunlight peeking through it.

'Where am I?'

I look around me and was shocked to see that I am back in my old room.

'What am I doing here? Why am I here?'

I sat up from the small bed and my ears heard commotions somewhere. There is laughter and clatterings. So I got up and walk out of the room then silently went down the stairs to listen to the voices coming from. My heart sped up as hearing the voices getting louder and louder. Upon nearing it, my heart beats faster as I recognized the voices. I walk my way past the living room and stop infront of the kitchen. My jaw drop at what I saw, and my eyes went wide and teary. My heart beating rapidly inside my chest and I can't believe what I am seeing right now.

"Hello! My dear Camryn, my little sweetheart!"

Her voice, her face, her hair. Everything is her. It is her!

My mom! She is here! I can't believe this!

My tears slowly rolled down my cheeks and I can't stop them as more tears poured down.

"Hey there my little shy bunny!"

I look beside her and there he was. My dad. Standing beside her, looking alive and real.

Why? How?

Questions and confusion clouded me.

My mom smiled happily at me and reach out her hand to me.

They must have seen the confusion on my face.

How is this even possible? Why are they here? They are already gone.

The smile of my mom falters as she look at me with sad eyes and slightly shook her head but her hand was still reaching for me, waiting for me to hold out my hand.

And I gladly went up to her.

I was about to hold out my hand but was scared that I might not actually hold her or touch her. I look at my dad and he gave me an encouraging look to not be afraid. Getting deep breaths, I close my eyes and reach out my hand to hers.

And our hands touch. I felt the warmth of her soft skin against my palm. Opening my eyes, I saw our hands intertwine together. And my tears again run down my face. My mom pulled me to her. Embracing me. Hugging me! An arm went through my back and I turn to see my dad embracing us both in a warm tight hug and I hold tighter.

And then I cried hard. I cried harder like I haven't cried before until I can't stop the tears from pouring out. My dad pat me on my back while my mom softly caressed my hair.

No words were spoken. They just let me pour out my heart and let me cry out like a baby.

And then the ground beneath us trembled. My feet were shaking. I was scared of what was suddenly happening. Their tight hold on me loosen up and I felt like I was going down. Down and down away from them! I look down at my feet and saw that the ground was swallowing me! I look up from my mom and dad and saw that they are up above me and so I called out to them and reach my hand above. I was about to jump but my feet are glued to the ground pulling me down.

'Mom! Dad! Help!'

But I can't see them anymore. What is happening?

I am so scared. What am I supposed to do now?