CHAPTER 26

Alexander's POV

I felt more and more shaken with rage and fury upon nearing our destination. I can't stop the anger that's settling all over my body as I pushed more my paws to run faster to reach her quickly. I scan my eyes to the army of wolves running along with me, ready for the war. Feeling their determination and courage to win this fight, I let out a roar to give them more power and to not be afraid, for their Alpha King is with them.

I am with them in this war!

The ground beneath us quivers from our undeniable bond as one.

'We're almost there' whispered my wolf to me.

I strongly pushed more to finally get to her. My warriors had stepped out first behind the trees leaving me the last to show up.

With one last roar, I reached the outskirts of the forest and step into the land where my eyes landed on the very one shewolf I was looking for. She is down on her knees in the ground along with all the wolves. I didn't bother to scan my eyes around for I know they are all forcefully kneeled by the power I have as the Alpha King and for them to submit to the authority that I possess over them.

My eyes are set to only look at her.

Just her.

It broke my heart to see her lying on the ground with so much harm done to her. She is full of wounds. Different wounds covered her fragile body.

She is also staring back at me with a bemused look while my eyes traveled on every part of her. Heat crept up to her face and a scent had slowly made its way to my nostrils. The wonderful scent I had ever smelled in my entire life! It was the sweet peculiar scent inside the small room at the rogue's hideout!

It was her scent! The amazing scent that I can't explain. It made my whole body alive and electrified! Just a whiff of her made my insides go wildly crazy for her! What more when I get to touch her?

I couldn't stop myself but smile lightly at her. My thoughts of getting my hands on her, holding her in my arms, and never letting her go.

She cast her eyes down abruptly when she saw me smile back at her.

I love to see we make her blush just by looking at her and I would love to do it more. She was cute when she blushed.

But without warning her feelings came rushing through my senses sending little spikes in my heart. Her thoughts filled my head. It made my heart burst from her emotions. Sad and heartbreaking emotions she felt against herself.

Don't think lowly of yourself. From now on you will not be alone anymore. No one will hurt you anymore now that I am here.

It tears my heart to a million pieces to see how broken she is from her sufferings. To feel her pain.

But now I am here, we are here now for you. I will protect you. Fight for you, so be strong now and be brave! No one will ever hurt you now!

My wolf howled inside my head. Urging me to go and take our mate but I stop him for we can't just take and claim her right now. We have a war to fight on!

And it's for the freedom of our mate!

He can't bear to see his mate suffering too much and it breaks him more to know that he can't feel the presence of her wolf. And that's because she had been marked by Malka. He start to sprawl and paced at the back of my mind.

'I need to feel her wolf, Alexander Gabriel. We need to wake her bond to her wolf' he worriedly says.

"Then do what you need to do."