Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 Back to the end of the world

    Only those who have climbed from hell know how to cherish life.

    Tang Mo didn't really understand the true meaning of this sentence until he ate his first meal on the first day back to the prosperous age.

    Instead of rotten worms covered with mud, the bowl is filled with fresh green vegetables and crystal clear rice, and the water in the cup is actually clear and transparent, instead of dark brown mixed with metal scum, all of this makes Tang Mo feel happy Somewhat unreal.

    Ignoring the surprise of being reborn, she rushed directly to the dining table and slowly and uninterruptedly finished three bowls of rice before putting down her chopsticks in satisfaction.

    When she just woke up, she saw the date displayed on her phone. Today is July 14, 2050 AD, and there are still 7 days before the end of the world begins.

    For a modern woman who lives in the high-tech age and has watched countless science fiction novels and movies, the rebirth is a bit unbelievable, but it is not unacceptable.

    After Tang Mo woke up, it took only 5 minutes to accept the fact that he was reborn before the end of the world, and spent the rest of the time sitting at the dinner table and fighting with the food in front of him.

    The number of times she can concentrate on enjoying delicious food has begun to count down, she is not willing to gobble up wasted food, she can't wait to engrave the aroma of every bite of food deep in her soul, so that she will never forget it.     The food on the table was left by Tang's mother for her daughter. Tang Mo's mother, Lin Yi, was not at home at this time. Tang Mo remembered that it was her university's summer vacation, and her mother should be working outside at this time.     As for Tang Mo's mother, Lin Yi's life is really not good. Her husband passed away when her daughter Tang Mo was 5 years old. She raised her daughter with hardships and hardships. In order to take care of the children, she opened a small supermarket by herself. Now that the end of Tang Dynasty is older, she can help her family look after the supermarket during the holidays, and Lin Yi has to go out to work and save some dowry money for her daughter.     Tang Mo's eyes darkened when he thought of his mother who loved him the most in the whole world.     The beauty of people in the late Tang Dynasty was all inherited from Lin Yi.

    Now 40-year-old Lin Yi can't see any signs of aging on her face. It is too exaggerated to say that she looks like a girl of seventeen or eighteen, but a mature and charming woman of twenty-seven or eighteen is definitely well deserved. The days of taking care of her daughter alone for so many years did not destroy her face, but added a unique gentle and tough temperament to her.

    She still remembered that at this time in her last life, her mother mentioned to herself that she had a boyfriend, and if Tang Mo didn't object, she was going to get a marriage certificate.

    But at that time, Tang Mo, who had been protected by his mother in the ivory tower, didn't understand Lin Yi's hard work. He only thought that remarrying would be a betrayal of his father, and he would become a child without a home, so he desperately opposed it.

    In the end, Lin Yi broke up with her boyfriend out of concern for her daughter.

    But who would have thought that on the third day of separation, the end of the world would come. At that time, Tang Mo was trapped in school and was not with her mother. When she returned home half a year later, she found that her mother had already passed away. At that time, her mother's boyfriend found her. He was a gentle and elegant man who could be seen from a wealthy family.