Chapter 291-295

Chapter 291 Day of Escape
Although Teacher Hu was so panicked that his whole body was shaking, Tang Mo still tried his best to figure out what was going on in a few words.

  It turns out that on today's rule day, the system will directly send the voting page to each computer, but not only the IP address of Teacher Hu's computer, but also the system address was directly hidden, so after the general control found that one system failed , and quickly locked the computer.

  The live broadcast on the entire network was aroused, and everyone knew what it meant that the system address was hidden.

  Now that the alarm has gone off, perhaps those compilers will appear at the door of this villa soon.

  "Tang Mo, what should we do? I have worked so hard to do so much, I can't fall short now!"

  Teacher Hu was really panicked, holding Mumu in his arms, and his hands were still shaking uncontrollably. , looked up at Tang Mo, his eyes full of the bitterness and helplessness of a middle-aged man, which made people feel extremely distressed.

  "Don't panic, I'll figure it out."

  Listening to the continuous piercing alarms, it was impossible to say that Tang Mo was not panicking at all.

  After all, it is now the critical moment. No one wants anything to go wrong at this time, causing everyone's long-term efforts to be in vain.

  But the more critical moments came, the more Tang Mo was able to force himself to calm down. Only in this way could he come up with better countermeasures.

  "The location of the villa must have been exposed. The organizers are expected to come soon. Let's take Mumu and Ponniu and leave here first." Hearing the sound of the alarm, Xiaofei and Xiaomo had already come out, and

  Tang After putting a leash on Ponniu, she was ready to take Teacher Hu away.

  "Xiao Fei, let's take Ponni away first. You stay here. Only those who stay at this time have the most courage, understand?"

  Tang Mo said first, fearing that Xiao Fei wanted to be with them like last time.

  "I understand."

  Xiao Fei nodded and helped Tang Mo put the leash on Ponyo.

  Although he is not old, he knows many things clearly. Taking him with him at this time will be troublesome. Only if he stays, Ponyo has a greater chance of escaping and surviving.

  He couldn't help much, but he couldn't cause any more trouble for everyone.

  "At the end of the Tang Dynasty...me."

  Teacher Hu hesitated, but in fact, whether it was the hidden IP address, Ponyo or Mumu, in the end it had nothing to do with the end of the Tang Dynasty.

  Now he has to let Tang Mo take such a big risk with him...

  But at this time, Hu Bin really has no choice. Even if he feels guilty, he can't say that he can't harm Tang Mo and doesn't need her to take care of it.

  "Now is not the time to say it's useless, let's go."

  At the moment, time is the most precious.

  At the end of Tang Dynasty, he tied up Ponniu and Mumu again, then took out the car at the door of the villa and got in with Hu Bin.

  The car soon started driving. At this moment, it was only because of this villa that we could survive.