Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221 Tools to Make Money
  In fact, Tang Mo nodded because he was satisfied with Huaxi City's policy.

  Isn't this equivalent to the minor protection law before the end of the world?

  It's just that the child's age is reduced to less than 7 years old.

  Although Tang Mo had never heard of Huaxi City, he still felt particularly good about such a policy.

  Although Huaxia's central base is at base S, each local alliance is far taller than the emperor, and has its own regulations to suit it.

  After Tang Mo decided to talk to Qin Ling, the S base should also implement such regulations.

  In the last days, human morality has collapsed across the board, and there are killings of the weak and the strong everywhere.

  Especially for human cubs who have no resistance, there is no guarantee.

  It's like a small ant that can be crushed to death as long as you stretch out your hand.

  Now that the apocalypse is turbulent, everyone's life is precarious, and the willingness of human beings to have children continues to decline. Protecting human cubs is an urgent task.

  Otherwise, mankind will have no next generation, let alone any hope of revival.

  After learning about Huaxi City's policy, Tang Mo probably understood the purpose of the group in front of him.

  It is the person who passes by by hurting children.

  She can probably understand what these people mean.

  Now the gap between the rich and the poor in the last days is too big, if it is someone with low ability to rob, then those poor people will not have anything of value in their hands.

  But Fuyu's strength is high and difficult to deal with. Instead of fighting desperately, there is no such joy in touching porcelain so effortlessly.

  Knowing that it is Pengci, but no one wants to get into these troubles for no reason, most of them simply lose their money and eliminate the disaster.

  If this Pengci is a mature industrial chain, then this group of people definitely has more than one child in their hands.

  Looking at the little girl with almost no expression in front of him, Tang Mo felt inexplicably uncomfortable.

  The blood left on the arm has already accumulated in a small pool on the ground, but everyone doesn't care.

  "Does it hurt?"

  Tang Mo asked.

  The little girl was taken aback, obviously no one had asked her this question for so long.

  Not knowing how to react for a moment, he quickly shook his head.

  Thinking about it wrong, she timidly glanced at those men, then began to nod her head vigorously.

  "What should I do if I have nothing?"

  Tang Mo looked at these men and said.

  I really can take care of this nosy matter, the flowers of the motherland are not just what they say they can kill casually.

  There's always a price to pay.

  "Then don't blame us for being rude."

  Seeing that the woman in front of her was very thin, and she was alone again, these men became malicious.