Chapter 256-260

Chapter 256 of "Return to Famine in the End of the World" is delivered to your door
When Tang Mo returned to the base tent, Duoyang was holding the crying Xianxian at a loss.

  He has never even been in love, and he really doesn’t know how to coax girls. Isn’t this embarrassing!

  Duoyang was immediately relieved when he saw Tang Mo coming in, but before he could speak, Tang Mo pulled him into the room where the bear cub was kept.

  Ever since he came to stay at the end of Tang Dynasty, Duo Yang ate and slept with Little Bear every day.

  "Do you want to send it back to the forest?"

  Tang Mo asked straight to the point.

  Duo Yang was stunned for a moment, then nodded.

  Of course he thought that although he loved the bear cub very much, he also knew that his place was not a good home for the bear.

  Seeing the little bear growing bigger and bigger, he could no longer protect it.

  Once it was discovered by Qiangba and the others, it would face an extremely tragic fate. He was reluctant to part with it, but there was nothing he could do about it.

  Of course he knew that sending it back to the forest to be with its kindred would be the best destination.

  "But there is no way we can send it to the forest. There are adult bears near the forest. Once they find out that we are carrying the cubs, they will immediately tear us into pieces." If we can send the cub back to the forest

  , , Duoyang is naturally willing, but has no choice but to do it.

  "I have a way, you come with me."

  Tang Mo took out a big bag and stuffed the little bear into it.

  "Be honest, I will take you home now." Tang Mo ordered before zipping up the bag, and then pressed the little bear's head in.

  The zipper was not completely tightened, so the little bear didn't have to worry about breathing inside.

  Duoyang looked at Tang Mo's appearance and thought of the eldest sister's fierce strength that he had seen recently. In the end, he didn't ask any more questions, but obediently shut his mouth and followed Tang Mo.

  If there is any advantage to Hulan Base, the only advantage is freedom.

  As long as you pass the challenge and gain the qualification to enter the base, no one will check your subsequent entry or exit.

  There are not many people in the base, and the gatekeepers can still distinguish between strangers and acquaintances, and there is no need for ID watches or other complicated things that require technology.

  Tang Mo just walked out with Duoyang carrying a huge bag in a swaggering manner.

  Behind Tang Mo, several sneaky figures quietly followed them out of the base.

  The bags in the late Tang Dynasty were so big and eye-catching that everyone thought there must be something good inside.

  It was not until the end of Tang Dynasty that they stopped walking.

  Tang Mo had noticed those tails a long time ago, but now that she was carrying a little bear, it would be inconvenient for her to cause trouble near the base.

  Now that we are on the grassland, we naturally have no worries anymore.

  She happened to be in a bad mood today. After seeing the friendly attitude of the bears toward humans and the pain of losing their children, Tang Mo was really disgusted with the people at the Hulan base.