Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96 Lin Yi was born

  Since the end of the world, living things in this world are no longer just humans and animals.

  It's people and animals and strange beasts.

  Alien beasts look a little weirder than animals, and of course there are some alien beasts that look like ordinary animals, and the boundary between the two is not very clear.

  But humans don't need to deliberately distinguish, because the most obvious difference is that alien beasts will actively attack humans.

  Alien beasts and humans seem to be natural enemies, and there is no way to reconcile.

  So everyone who saw the fox at the end of Tang thought it was an animal, not a strange beast.

  Because I think it's ridiculous that Tang Mo can sign a contract with a strange beast, she's just a space system.

  As for the real situation, the strange beasts took the initiative to approach humans, they never thought about it.

  Tang Mo was also unwilling to explain.

  Soon, one evening, Lin Yi's stomach started to move. The best gynecologists in the entire base S gathered in the VIP ward of the base's only hospital.

  Because they were elderly women, Tang Mo and Wen Jianshu stood outside and paced anxiously.

  "You two don't wander around, you can't help much."

  Zhou Ying sat outside the ward with five-year-old Wen Qi.

  Because of her awkward position at home, she is always more considerate than Wen Jianli and his wife.

  Zhou Ying said that considering that there was a childless girl at the end of Tang Dynasty, and Wen Jianshu was a childless man, she had to come to help An An Xin.

  Regarding this point, no matter what the reason was, Wen Jianshu and Tang Mo both took advantage of her.

  "Mom, why did little brother come out?" The child's patience was limited, and Wen Qi was really impatient waiting.

  "Yo, you still know it's the little brother. It seems that my sister-in-law can really add a fat boy to your second brother." Zhou Ying joked about the child's words, which naturally meant to please Wen Jianshu.

  "That's a good relationship, Qiqi. When my younger brother is born, my uncle will give you a big red envelope!"

  Although both men and women like it, but Lin Yi's age, it is obvious that this is the last child. If he can really give birth A fat boy, he will have successors in the future!

  When Wen Jianshu thought of this, he couldn't help but laugh out loud, and then when he thought of his wife still suffering in the delivery room, his expression became serious again.

  The face was red and white, which made people very funny.

  No matter how sensible Wen Ze is, he is completely different from his own son, not to mention that he has inherited his father's temperament of not fighting or grabbing. The big Wen family can't support it alone.

  In Tang Mo's heart, boys and girls don't matter. She is so old, so she just hopes that her mother can be safe and sound!

  She is not usually at the base, so it is best to have a child by her mother's side.

  Besides, Tang Mo really likes children.

  "Boss, the wife gave birth, 8 catties and 6 taels, mother and child are safe."