Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31 Who is the boss
  ? For some reason, there are no strange beasts wandering around the entrance of the school cafeteria. This is why Anyang chose this place as his base in the first place.

  Anyang turned on his watch and made a video call, and the door opened from the inside after a while.

  After several people went in, the people inside locked the door from the inside with a big lock, and then put down the curtain.

  The first floor of the cafeteria is now empty, and everyone gathers on the second floor to rest.

  After Tang Mo went up to the second floor, he looked at the place carefully. If there were no accidents, most of the people in the school would spend the last month or so here.

  Except for the windows, the second floor of the cafeteria is full of tables and chairs for dining. Everyone is sitting on the chairs listlessly doing their own things.

  In fact, there is nothing wrong with it, but I just turn on my watch to check the latest news, so as not to really isolate myself from the world.

  "Anyang, you're back." Wen Qing saw Anyang going upstairs and hurried over.

  "Why did you bring them back?" Seeing Tang Mo and the others following behind Anyang, Wen Qing's expression turned ugly.

  Since Anyang rescued her from the dormitory, she has developed a good impression of Anyang, the "hero who saves the beauty", and she firmly believes that she with the golden finger is the heroine of this world, and Anyang is her hero.

  "Well, I went out to check the situation and rescued my classmate on the way."

  Anyang's EQ would not be ignorant of Wen Qing's thoughts, but at this time he obviously would not tell the truth to stimulate Wen Qing.

  Hearing Anyang's words, Tang Mo noticed that Song Qing's eyes darkened.

  In the original last life, it was because of Wen Qing. Are the two of them not together? Tang Mo thought to himself.

  But it's really not easy for her to intervene in this matter. From the standpoint of the two of them, it's actually correct. Hey, it depends on their own fate.

  "But I don't like her, let her go." Wen Qing pointed at Tang Mo, whose exquisite face still made her feel very threatening.

  "We are all classmates, we..."

  "I'm leaving! I'll live on the first floor, so I won't appear in front of you." Before Anyang finished speaking, Tang Mo made a sound.

  She really thanked Wen Qing so much. Well, just now, I was thinking of a reason to separate from everyone, but Wen Qing came out to help her immediately.

  Wen Qing doesn't want to see her, she doesn't want to live with them yet!
  If they all live on the second floor, how can they get out the food in her space?
  It would be really miserable to let her starve on the second floor like them, and she had to devote her energy to training her mental strength and knife skills, which was much more convenient for her alone.

  "No! Then I'll go live with you." Song Qing was the first to object.

  "No need, it's convenient for me to live alone." Tang Mo pulled Song Qing's hand and gave her a look.

  After receiving the signal, Song Qing remembered that Tang Mo still had a backpack full of food, and he probably had a plan of his own, so he nodded and kept silent.

  Anyang nodded when he saw Tang Mo's wit and interest. If Tang Mo refused to follow her, it would be really hard for him to be a good person based on the fact that she is Qingqing's friend.