Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 Survival in the wilderness
  Tang Mo stared straight at the sky with his eyes open, not to mention, the starry sky today is really pretty.

  She now hopes that the teeth of the alien beast that will come over later will not be too sharp. It is best to bite her own aorta first, and then eat her own flesh after she dies a little bit.

  I lived a new life, although the time I lived was a little shorter, but it was still for nothing.

  Ah, I really want to call my mother and Qin Ling at the last moment, if they die suddenly, they will be sad.

  Tang Mo closed his eyes.

  Suddenly, there seemed to be something furry in the palm of my hand.

  Could it be the pre-dinner ritual of the alien beast? Shake hands before eating?
  Tang Mo opened his eyes and looked at his palm with difficulty.

  It was a little furry paw tentatively touching Tang Mo's hand.

  This is...

  a silver furry little fox leaning against Tang Mo's hand.

  This is the one I saw in the Alliance Colosseum. Tang Mo has a deep memory of the little fox with poison on his nails.

  Such a big beast shouldn't eat people, right? Tang Mo thought to himself.

  I saw that little fox was picking something in Tang Mo's palm and stuffing it into his mouth.

  It was the crystal nucleus powder that remained on Tang Mo's hand after absorbing it.

  This little fox likes crystal nuclei?
  Tang Mo quickly understood the little fox's intentions.

  It was close to the exit of the forest. If the fox could attract someone to rescue him, he might still have a chance to survive.

  Tang Mo remembered what Qin Fen said, the IQ of the current alien beasts is higher than human imagination.

  So she decided to try again for her own life and make a final struggle.

  With a movement of mental power, a crystal nucleus instantly appeared in Tang Mo's palm.

  Although she can't move her hands, she can still take things from the space.

  "Woo!"

  The little fox saw the crystal nucleus's eyes widen, and Tang Mo could see the obvious surprise on its face.

  Immediately hold the crystal nucleus in his hands, close to his stomach.

  Soon the crystal nuclei in the little fox's arms turned into a pile of powder.

  Now the strange beasts can absorb the crystal nucleus?

  Seeing the fox's series of actions, Tang Mo was really shocked.

  If even the beasts learned to evolve independently, it would be a terrible thing for the world.

  Obviously, now is not the time to worry about that.

  The little fox who had absorbed a primary crystal nucleus was obviously not very satisfied, holding Tang Mo's hand and jumping around.

  But no matter how hard he could find the second crystal nucleus, the little fox's face changed from surprise to disappointment.

  But it obviously figured out one thing, that is, this crystal nucleus was created by this human being.

  The little fox jumped onto Tang Mo's body and pushed Tang Mo's face with his paw, which was very obvious.