Chapter 266-270

The same mission in Chapter 266 of "Return to Famine in the End of the World"
  The tasks in the task center are divided into five levels, one, two, three, four and five, which represent the difficulty of the tasks from high to low.

  The team that Tang Mo was in in his previous life all took on level four tasks, and the pay was not high.

  Tang Mo carefully looked at the tasks currently hanging in the task center, and finally chose one and took off the sign.

  It was a metal collection task, issued by a large processing company in the S base.

  The alliance is now relatively well developed, and each company still maintains semi-private ownership to maintain market activity and create a benign development atmosphere.

  The company is supported by the S base, and then recruits some ordinary people with low attribute values who cannot go out to hunt exotic beasts to work, and half of the income is handed over to the alliance every month. This is the system currently adopted by the S base. Benefit.

  The difficulty level of this task reached Level 2, because the metals were buried very deep due to changes in the earth's crust and landforms.

  Even the person who posted the task can only give an approximate location.

  The mission site is a large ruins with no green growth. It was the most prosperous city in the prosperous times, but it is called a doomsday garbage dump by people today.

  The garbage dumps are not all garbage, but are all the products left by modern civilization.

  Those little by little tracts of green are the last things of the mechanized era.

  In the garbage dump of the apocalypse, there live the lowest level of human beings in China. They make a living by scavenging, and the garbage dump has become their most natural refuge.

  The task Tang Mo accepted was to summon ten superpowers and then lead a digging team there to collect metal.

  Revenge is a rare space treasure for each person, which can be converted into crystal coins.

  Ten people, one space treasure each, this is a very high price.

  It can be imagined how important those metals are to the task publisher, and the difficulty of this task is definitely not just as simple as collecting metals.

  Even a space ring has to be put on the auction house. Can the poster really show it as a rare space treasure?

  Tang Mo drew a question mark in his heart.

  "Are you taking this task too?"

  Wen Qing felt annoyed when she saw that Tang Mo had taken the same brand as herself. Why couldn't he avoid her anywhere?

  Looking at the signs with the same color as his own in the hands of Wen Qing and Qin Ling, Tang Mo also burst into laughter. This was really a bad fate.

  Wen Qing naturally lost her spatial treasure, so she was anxious to find another spatial treasure.

  This Qin Fen is not a person who lacks space and rare treasures. Could it be that he was fascinated by Wen Qing and was willing to accompany him to the garbage dump to do such physical work? The environment in the garbage dump in the apocalypse is extremely poor, with fish and dragons mixed together, and most people are not willing to do so

  . Get around there.

  She rarely went there in her last life at the end of Tang Dynasty, but in this life, she went there just for the garbage dump.