Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246 In Exchange
"I live on the bottom of the sea all year round, because I am too big to move, even though I can observe every corner of the bottom of the sea with my mental power, I still lose too much fun. This is the bead that I don't want to swallow my vitality anymore.

 If you have a baby with the same agility attribute, I would be very happy to change it with you."

 The big whale has been at the bottom of the sea for too long, because it is inconvenient to move, and its jumping temperament is simply unacceptable . to release.

 Even the regular need for oxygen turns out to be an arduous process of moving.

 So compared to the vitality-attributed beads, the agility-attributed treasure is what the big whale really wants.

 Baby with agility attribute...

 This is not a very embarrassing request. After thinking about it, Tang Mo thinks that there are some babies with agility attribute in her space, but compared to the huge vitality attribute in the pillar, it is really not enough. .

 Tang Mo took out all the treasures related to the agility attribute in his space.

 In addition to the ones she bought herself, there were also those collected in the wildling tribe's warehouse.

 Even all the crystal nuclei of the agility attribute in her space were taken out and wrapped in a large spiritual halo.

 "Not enough, too little."

 Big Whale is not a fool, even if he doesn't want to use the vitality bead for the time being, he knows it is a big treasure, and there is absolutely no reason to exchange sesame seeds for watermelon.

 Tang Mo also knows that these things are far from enough for her, but she is really short of cash...

 What else is there in her space?

 Tang Mo thought and thought again, and the appeal of the big whale is actually to be able to act Just be quicker.

 If he wanted to play in the ocean since he was a child, besides having a large number of babies with the agility attribute, Tang Mo had another way.

 "Big Whale, if you have an agility baby that can support you to move freely and smoothly in the ocean, I really don't have enough. But although the baby is not enough, I have a way to let you play happily in the sea. I don't know if you would like it What?"

 The ocean is a vast and mysterious world, and what really hinders the whale is its heavy body.

 "Really?" Big Whale was dubious.

 If there is such a way to realize its own freedom, it doesn't mind what the method of realization is.

 "Okay, if your method is really useful, then I'll change it with you."

 "It's a deal!"

 Tang Mo was not afraid of the big whale breaking his promise, after all, with its ability, it really wanted to kill itself, and there was no way for him to escape. Out of this sea.

 Tang Mo used mental power to transmit the entire method of strengthening her mental power, including the patterned runes that needed to be condensed, to the big whale.

 "I know that you have a huge amount of mental power in your body. My method is to use mental power to strengthen your body. Whales usually move by their tail fins. As long as you use this method to add mental power to your tail fin, it will

 naturally It can move more smoothly."

 Tang Mo also taught the whale this method because it is not hostile to humans.