Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181 Down the mountain

  "Indeed, silly."

  Since Da Hua asked, Tang Mo told the truth.

  Dahua overheard the conversation between Tang Mo and Abu that day. Both Dahua and Tang Mo knew each other, but neither of them spoke out.

  And now Tang Mo also understands that Dahua wants to go out with Abu today and walk aimlessly on the mountain just because she wants to have some last memories with Abu.

  "Actually, the last time he came, I knew why he came."

  Dahua continued to look up at the moon, Tang Mo couldn't see her expression.

  "It's just that I don't care."

  "I know he came here for that thing, and he was also looking for that thing on the mountain the night he was arrested. I know it all. It's just that I really don't care." Huahua said word by

  word , she didn't need Tang Mo to say anything, she just wanted to say what had been hidden in her heart for a long time, and she had held it back for too long.

  "The last time when Abba asked me to go, he told me to let me have a family. I refused. You know I like Abu. Although I am an orangutan and he is a human, I can't control my liking. I can't do it anymore. I lived with my kind normally."

  "Later, after hearing what Abu said..."

  Thinking of the words that had caused her pain for a long time, Da Hua obviously paused.

  "I decided to change my mind. I told my father that I would like to marry the orangutan he chose, but there is one condition, I want that treasure." "We orangutans have always known that from my father

  's The thing that Dad has been guarding since then."

  "My Dad loves me so much, he is willing to give me anything I want. But he is afraid that I will do something stupid, so he promises me that as long as I get married and give birth to a child, I can take care of it." Give me that treasure."

  "I know what Dad means, he thought that then I would be able to live the life that every orangutan in the orangutan family lives with peace of mind, and I won't think about those messy and unrealistic things gone."

  "I agree, I agree, I will agree to whatever Abba asks, as long as I can get that item." "

  I know Abu wants that item."

  "This is the last thing I can do for Abu One thing happened."

  Dahua raised her head, but the tears still flowed down uncontrollably, wet the down on her face.

  Dahua Yoab will come back next year and say that there is something for him, so it is self-evident what that thing is.

  "You always think about what Abu wants? Have you ever thought about what you want?"

  Until now, Tang Mo seemed to really understand Dahua for the first time.

  She's not stupid, she just made the choice she wanted, that's all.

  "I want Abu to be happy."

  Tang Mo sighed.

  She didn't know what to say anymore, in her eyes, every word Da Hua said was a bit ridiculous.

  However, it is ridiculous and makes people feel a little sad.

  I don't know why, but she can somewhat understand what Dahua is thinking. Although she doesn't agree, she can understand.