Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 It all started again

    At 12 o'clock in the middle of the night, most people have already fallen asleep. Those who haven't slept are playing with their mobile phones while thinking about what they will have for breakfast tomorrow morning.

    Tonight is destined to be an extraordinary night.

    The originally bright moon in the sky moved slowly, hiding its figure, and the color of the sky began to change from pitch black to purple gradually, making it appear more distant and mysterious.

    If you observe carefully, you can find that there are some sparkling diamond-like star points in the dark purple sky, making the night sky more beautiful.

    After another two hours, some of the star points began to slide down into the night sky, while most of the bright star points were still hanging high in the sky.

    These star points are neither stars nor meteors. Later scientists generally believed that these mysterious substances were related to the attribute values that suddenly appeared in people’s bodies, but no one knew the specific relationship, so they had to explain it as the magic and mystery of nature. .

    People who were lucky enough to see this spectacle before going to sleep took out their mobile phones and started taking pictures, and then posted on Weibo and Moments to lament the beautiful scenery and praise the beautiful stars.

    But they don't know that although the scenery is beautiful, what it brings is an unprecedented catastrophe of the century.

    At 6 o'clock in the morning, Tang Mo's alarm clock rang on time.

    He grabbed the phone, turned off the alarm clock, sat up and got dressed, touched the pendant with his hand, and took it out to look at it again.

    This is the process of waking up every morning at the end of Tang Dynasty recently. The shadow of her previous life caused her to feel at ease every morning if she didn't confirm that her pendant was still on her neck.

    I don't know if it's her illusion, but I always feel that the color of the pendant seems to have darkened after getting up this morning.

    Remember that today is the first day of the last days, and all the changes of the last days have already started at 12 o'clock in the morning. Tang Mo felt the energy in his body, and sure enough, his mental strength returned.

    Moreover, compared with the beginning of the end of the last world, the mental power is much stronger, and Tang Mo was overjoyed.

    She can't feel the strength and speed for the time being, and she can't see the specific values without the ID watch, but the mental power actually exists in her mind. Since it has increased, other values should also increase. .

    At the end of Tang Dynasty, he entered the supermarket with mental strength. The arrangement of the shelves and mineral water in the supermarket remained the same, but the free space of the checkout counter was about one square meter more.

    The space will get bigger!

    Tang Mo, who observed this phenomenon, was really pleasantly surprised. If the space would become larger, it would be much more convenient for her to collect supplies later. Although these things in the space are enough for her to use for a few years, who would dislike it? I have a lot of supplies.

    You must know that food in the last days is not only food, but also currency in circulation, and it can even exchange the lives of several people.

    The growth of my spiritual power may be because I have been communicating with the space with my mind during this period of time, which has made my spiritual power stronger.