Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Bought a piece of clothing

  "Hey, you stepped on my things." A young boy's voice sounded from the side.

  Tang Mo looked at his feet, and sure enough, his feet were stepping on a white short sleeve, and when he moved his feet away, a big footprint was printed on it.

  "It's this trick again, I really treat people like fools."

  The uncle who set up a stall next to him rolled his eyes and said disdainfully.

  The young man was sitting behind his booth, biting his lips tightly, with a big golden retriever in his arms, which was panting.

  Noticing the golden retriever, Tang Mo couldn't help but take a few more glances.

  In this era of famine, except for people like Uncle Wen who keep dogs to make their wives happy, ordinary people can't afford pets.

  Now that people can't afford to live, whoever is willing to give food to pets will be fine if he doesn't eat his own pets.

  In fact, Tang Mo had contact with relatively few families with pets, but if she knew more, she would know that pets had already become the food of the family.

  Some people who really love their furry child really can't say it, so they exchange it with the pets of people around them, which can be regarded as psychological comfort, and they have passed their own test.

  "I'm sorry, the things I sold for you are dirty."

  Tang Mo took a look at the location of the clothes and understood. It was obvious that they were across the booth, and they were 100% touching porcelain. Anyone with long eyes could see them. come out.

  "Since you got dirty, you have to buy it. I want half a bottle of clean water, or a quarter bottle." The boy was afraid to look Tang Mo in the eyes, but he insisted on finishing what he wanted to say.

  "Then what if I don't have water?" Tang Mo said.

  "There's no water...you can go if you don't have water." The boy didn't have any struggles on his face, and he seemed relieved when he heard Tang Mo say that he had no water.

  "Oh? Why only water? No food?"

  No wonder Tang Mo was curious. The water filtered by the base would not kill anyone for a while. The food seemed to be more important.

  "I just want water. Ponyo can't drink filtered water."

  The boy hugged the dog in his hand. The big golden retriever's name was Ponyo.

  Ponyo seemed to have sensed the emotional fluctuations of her master, she struggled to raise her head, and licked the boy's palm with her wet tongue.

  Tang Mo's heart softened a little. People in the last days couldn't believe it, but animals still retained their pure and kind nature, unconditionally trusting and loving their masters.

  "What's your name? Where's your family?"

  "I, my name is Xiaofei. My parents are gone, and Ponyo is my only family member. I can't lose her anymore." "

  But your clothes look like It’s not worth the money for water, is it?”

  “If you have water, you can take whatever you like from my stall, all of it!” Xiaofei replied sharply.

  After Tang Mo heard this, he really squatted down, and took the pure white short-sleeved dress in his hands. The clothes were brand new, even the tag hadn't been removed, and it felt good to the touch. Tang Mo didn't know what was written on the tag. The brand, I think it should not be cheap at the time.