Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 The Battle Begins Early

  It was Aunt Lin's voice.

  "I still have half a bowl of old rice at home, let's cook it for the children." A hunched grandfather said.

  "My rice is newer. I'll get it for you when I go back." A gray-haired grandmother on crutches rushed to say.

  "My family has it too!"

  "I still have some corn noodles, give it to your daughter-in-law too, it's not easy for a woman who just gave birth..."

  Voices came and went.

  At the last moment, everyone here still maintains the greatest kindness towards life and companions.

  This is also the place that moved Tang Mo the most.

  After the crowd dispersed, Tang Mo didn't go home, but knocked on the door of Aunt Lin's house.

  "It's Tang Mo, come in quickly."

  Seeing Tang Mo, Aunt Lin still enthusiastically let her in. After so long, she has become very familiar with this new polite little girl.

  Rural people may be born with tenacity, even if they know that fate will soon deal them a fatal blow.

  In the remaining days, I will still calm down and live well.

  "Would you like to come in and see my darling grandson? My darling grandson is very good-looking. You must take a look."

  This is the first time Aunt Lin invited Tang Mo into the room. My mother is not suitable to meet outsiders.

  Tang Mo nodded with a smile, and followed Aunt Lin into the room.

  Aunt Lin's daughter-in-law was the same as what she had seen before. She looked only eighteen or nineteen years old, with a baby face, but she looked a little thin.

  I was like a child with another child in my arms.

  Seeing Tang Mo walk in, the child's mother kept smiling at her.

  Tang Mo felt that perhaps Aunt Lin hadn't told her the information she had heard from the village chief.

  "Hold the baby, it's not easy for him to come to this world, besides mother and grandma, you are the only person he sees."

  Tang Mo was stunned for a moment when he heard this.

  Then quickly took over the baby who had just been full moon from the mother of the child.

  It's a boy.

  With his eyes wide open, he was drooling and smiling at Tang Mo.

  Aunt Lin was not lying. This child is indeed very good-looking, very similar to his mother.

  After hugging for a while, Tang Mo sent the child back to his mother's arms, then took off the backpack and took out a big bag from it.

  "There's a can of powdered milk and two bottles of mineral water in here, let's make some powdered milk for the child."

  These days, people can't get enough to eat, and how can mothers have milk?

  Adults suffer, and children suffer too.

  "Milk powder?"

  Aunt Lin and the child's mother looked at the things on the table with wide eyes.

  "It's too precious..."

  Aunt Lin pursed her lips. She borrowed a little old rice, thinking about making a bowl for the child.