Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231 Going Home
Gu Yirou and Gu Yining's father, Gu Feng, is the lord of the Huaxi City Base.

 When Gu Yirou was loved by her parents, she was a child who grew up in a honeypot.

 When Gu Yining was born, her mother had a difficult labor, so she left after giving birth.

 She has never been loved by her mother, only her sister is with her.

 In addition, when I just remembered, the end of the world began again.

 The world in Gu Yining's eyes is completely different from the world in Gu Yirou's eyes, which is why the two sisters' personalities are so different.

 After the end of the world, Gu Feng, as a qualified lord, cared about the common people, and he cared even less for his daughter.

 Basically, Gu Yining is all taken care of by her sister.

 And Gu Yirou Baihua's gentle temperament also gave her sister a lot of strength and a lot of love.

 Ever since she was imprisoned here, Gu Yining has been worried about her sister.

 But she also knows that her sister is beautiful, has not experienced any setbacks, and has no ability to deal with things, so it is basically difficult to live to the end.

 So she has been working hard, trying to live a good life, even if she is hurt every day, she tells herself that she must live.

 Only by surviving can I avenge my sister in the future.

 But fate is really hard, no one thought that Gu Yirou, who is like a white flower, really survived in the end, and got out from here alive.

 The speed of the bus was not fast, and the people on the bus were all looking out of the windows.

 But Yi was concentrating on coaxing the child in her arms.

 "Is it your brother?"

 The love in Yi's eyes was almost overflowing.

 "It's my son."

 For Yilai, Tang Mo was his savior, so he naturally answered Tang Mo's question seriously.

 "My child's father and I met when we were in college, and then we had him by accident, and we were born. Who knew that the child's life would be bad, and the end of the world would happen shortly after birth." Being able to decide to give birth to the child while in

 school Come down, how much love should be.

 "If I hadn't known that my son and my husband were waiting for me, I wouldn't be alive now." "

 Thank you very much, I never thought that I would not only come out alive but also hold my son with my own hands."

 Yi Tears rolled down from his eyes and dripped onto the boy's face.

 The two-year-old child actually already has the ability to perceive emotions. He stretched out his hand, trying to wipe away the tears on his mother's face.

 Tang Mo remembered the numb and empty expression on Na Yiyi's face when she was taken out.

 But now Yicai is more like a living, vital and emotional person.

 When the bus was about to reach Huaxi City, Tang Mo asked Qi Heng to order the two cars to stop.

 Soon after, Tang Mo killed Qi Heng's two attendants, then let Qi Heng get on the bus as the driver, and drove the car slowly into Huaxi