Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111 The only sobriety

  "Sister, I know I can't live."

  Unlike the eager mood of Xiaohu and Xiaohu's parents, although Xiaotao's face is sallow, she is more indifferent and not too raw hope.

  Tang Mo looked at Xiao Tao's face, and she saw something in Xiao Tao's face that no one in Wuxi Village had, that was sobriety.

  "I am the only college student who passed the exam in our Wuxi Village. I am from the medical school of S University. I only returned home after the end of the world. I know my own body. It is basically a tumor of an internal organ. In the past, medical technology can make people live longer." For a few years, now I just wait for death, there is no other way."

  When it comes to death, Xiaotao seems to have already prepared for it.

  "Maybe we can find a medicine worm that can treat your disease? Don't you have this hope?"

  Malignant tumors are cancers. In the past, the medical facilities were perfect and relying on chemotherapy and targeted drugs to live for more than a few years or more. not a problem.

  But now, there is no way out.

  At present, the only hospital that can treat serious diseases is only in Base S, but the expensive cost of the crystal nucleus is not something an ordinary family can afford.

  It can be said that it is much more difficult for people in the last days to treat diseases than before.

  However, don't the people here have medicine bugs they believe in?

  "Heh, medicine bugs? They are just the most common beast bugs. Sister, do you really believe that bugs can cure diseases?"

  Xiaotao stared intently with her skinny face and big eyes. Tang Mo seemed to be waiting for a definite answer.

  "It doesn't matter whether I believe it or not. The important thing is that you who live in Wuxi Village believe it or not."

  Tang Mo just came today and will leave in a few days. It doesn't matter whether she believes it or not, what matters is the people here.

  "They're completely insane, I've said it many times, no one listens, no one listens to me..."

  Xiaotao is a person with a scientific education, a person who has gone to university, and a person who studied medicine.

  The education she has received and the books she has read for so many years have made it impossible for her to accept the concept of medicine insects with peace of mind.

  If medicine insects could really cure diseases and save lives, then her brother would not have died.

  "Can medicine worms really save people? Have you seen it with your own eyes?"

  Tang Mo had heard from Xiaohu that many people went to the Zongzhang to get medicine worms, and they almost cured their illnesses immediately after eating them.

  If it is not an example, then how is everyone's illness cured?
  "Someone went to the Zongzhang to get a worm to cure her illness, but that has nothing to do with that disgusting worm!"

  After Xiaotao fell ill, her parents also took her to the Zongzhang to get a worm. The price was one of Dad's legs.

  Not all sick people have the right to enjoy medicine and insects. Only those who go out to hunt and kill exotic animals, and those who make contributions and get back their prey, are eligible for treatment.