Chapter 296-300

Chapter 296 The Last Persistence
  But soon, Tang Mo discovered that although the steel giant was said to have no brains, he was not completely stupid.

  After more than half of the Iron Man fell down one after another, the remaining Iron Man quickly learned to cover the battery interface at the back of his neck with one hand.

  The giant's hands were also made of steel. If Tang Dynasty wanted to break the power supply inside, it would no longer be that simple.

  There was no other way, opportunism was no longer useful, and Tang Mo could only fight head-on.

  The battery could no longer be removed, so Tang Mo had no choice but to think of other ways.

  If steel giants like this continue to lose their fatal weaknesses, they will only lose their legs.

  Abandon their legs...

  Tang Mo looked at the giant's legs, which were thicker than his own waist, and silently sighed for himself.

  There is no other way, just fight.

  Who just said to the people of the world that he would never admit defeat? Is

  this live broadcast delayed? Who is in charge of this world? Please delete it for her?

  Tang Mo rushed in holding the ax in his hand. Among the Iron Giants.

  After such a long period of tossing, Tang Mo's mental power was almost exhausted, so he could only go out and fight for a while, then return to the house to absorb the crystal stones as quickly as possible to replenish his mental power.

  Fortunately, after those giants blocked the back of their necks with one hand, their remaining hand weakened their combat effectiveness a lot.

  Coupled with Tang Mo's flexible body shape and reactions, he was at a disadvantage.

  Tired, just tired and nothing else.

  From the weavers all over the mountains to the iron men rushing towards us, in addition to mental strength, Tang Dynasty's physical strength was also overdrawn.

  Now her whole body was struggling to hold on. Looking at the last three or four Iron Men left in front of her, Tang Mo's legs softened and she almost fell to her knees.

  Sweat flowed down the arm to the axe, and then dripped down from the ax head and hit the ground.

  Tang Mo's physical exhaustion was felt by every audience in front of the screen.

  Seeing Tang Mo staggering, everyone grabbed him.

  Come on, don't fall, never!

  Living up to expectations, Tang Mo finally stood up again.

  Just kidding, she's not dead yet. As long as she's alive, she can continue fighting.

  Iron Man had already begun to attack the protective barrier, which was only a hundred meters away from the house behind her.

  Tang Mo once again clenched the ax in his hand and rushed over. The steel giant's body was extremely hard. If he wanted to make them incapacitated, he could only chop off one of their legs.

  This means that what Tang Mo is holding now is the Heaven-Bearing Ax, which is a treasure of the orangutan tribe. If it were an ordinary ax, it would have been scrapped long ago, let alone cutting off someone's legs.

  But this time, Tang Mo had obviously fallen behind the Iron Giant due to the long and exhausting wheel battle.

  The slowness of her movements meant that she was unable to dodge in time after an attack, and was violently thrown on the back by the giant's arm.