Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166 The Real Rich

  Tang Mo's current level of wealth is beyond the imagination of ordinary people, and it is beyond the imagination of ordinary people.

  When she was free before, she roughly rearranged the spars piled up in the open space in her space.

  Because everything in the space moves according to Tang Mo's mind.

  So Tang Mo easily used the soil, stones and wood in the space to build three more large warehouses next to the warehouse.

  Each warehouse can hold about 100 cubic meters of things. Of course, the warehouse built by myself is incomparable with the small warehouse brought about by the space upgrade.

  It does not have the function of standing still, and it will not keep fresh, but it is enough to place crystals.

  At the end of Tang Dynasty, a whole warehouse was filled with high-grade crystals, and a half warehouse was filled with intermediate crystals.

  Due to the limited space, only the remaining half of the warehouse can store the primary spar.

  In addition, there are two hill-like primary crystals that can only be placed in the open space because there is no place to put them.

  At this time, the space at the end of Tang Dynasty is like a huge treasure house.

  The three self-built warehouses are used to store spars, and the system's own warehouse is used to store all kinds of rare treasures collected.

  Tang Mo was very satisfied.

  You must know that there are hundreds of crystal coins in the spar block of half a palm.

  At the end of the Tang Dynasty, there were a total of 300 cubic meters plus two hills...

  "200 crystal coins."

  The prices of Qin Fen and Li Xian were still rising, and every time the increase made the people below tremble.

  You must know that many people do not have 50 high-level crystal coins in their entire net worth.

  Now every price increase is 50 high-level crystal coins. This is not something they can participate in at all. This is a fight between gods and gods.

  "300 advanced crystal coins."

  "350 pieces."

  ………………………………………

  Qin Fen obviously came prepared for this set of things, trying to move a lot of money from home, today this thing It will never be given to others.

  And Li Xian only had such a precious daughter, how could he give up easily, naturally he wanted to fight Qin Fen to the end.

  Tang Mo didn't even frown at the rising price.

  It would be too high-profile to quote a price that is too high. She doesn't like to do such a thing.

  So I can only wait for two people to shout first, and then join in when it's almost done.

  "It's really rich." Xiao Tao was amazed.

  "Who do you think they are?" Hu Laosan mocked Xiao Tao, but then he gave Xiao Tao some basic knowledge of the three members of the base.

  In the end, when the price rose to 500 high-level crystal coins, the voices of the two people shouting the price obviously became more difficult.

  "600 high-level crystal coins."