Chapter 281-285

Chapter 281 Is this Right?
After Tang Mo figured out the system, he left the room to see what everyone was doing.

  What Tang Mo didn't expect was that not only the children, but also the elderly would quickly accept this system one by one.

  The sight of lying on the sofa wearing a helmet seemed a little funny to Tang Mo.

  That's right, they are all people with higher education, and their daily work is inseparable from computers, so how could they not be able to accept this new thing?

  When Tang Mo came to the living room, he found a lonely figure on the sofa.

  "Teacher Hu, what's wrong?"

  In fact, Tang Mo had already noticed that Teacher Hu's expression had not been very good since he came in. There was no excitement and excitement on other people's faces, but he was calm and a little scary.

  The situation here is better than expected at the end of Tang Dynasty, and the tolerance for outsiders like them is also very high.

  "Why didn't you adapt to that system? It's quite convenient."

  I have to say that the system in the room can meet almost all people's needs. If nothing else, it is unparalleled in terms of convenience.

  "Do you still need to get used to that thing? I'm afraid people with hands and brains can use it."

  This was the first time that Tang Mo heard such harsh words from Teacher Hu. Before this, Teacher Hu had always been a gentle and elegant figure. .

  "You don't like it here?"

  Tang Mo probably understood that Teacher Hu didn't like it here.

  But here there are no hunting by strange beasts or intrigues by humans. Isn’t it exactly the place he wants to find? Tang Mo didn’t understand that for a man like Teacher Hu who had no fight with the world and didn’t even kill animals and had great love

  , This should be heaven.

  "I don't like it. It's true that people can live comfortably here, but this is not how the machine age should be used. People should not just be biological people, and people's emotional attributes should also be respected!" "Emotions

  Attribute? What do you mean?" Tang Mo roughly understood what Teacher Hu meant. She felt the same as Teacher Hu, but she still continued to ask.

  "With clothes on the table and food on the table, people don't have to do anything. In this way, survival needs are met, but people's social value is completely lost. In Maslow's needs theory, survival needs are just the lowest needs of people. For

  example For example, because new energy has solved the problem of the greenhouse effect, all plants have been abandoned, and human needs for ornamental plants have also been abandoned. Because people lie on the sofa every day to operate the broken system, so the world There are no longer pets in the house. In contrast, the emotional needs of human beings for companionship have also been abandoned. Except for things related to survival, it seems that other things are not important. People do not even leave their rooms and live in the "In those few square meters, what is the difference between living like this and those pigs and broilers raised in captivity?"

  What is the difference between living like this and the pigs and broilers being raised in captivity?

  The truth of this sentence shocked the end of Tang Dynasty.

  Yes, if just living is enough, then what is the meaning of living?

  Human beings have raised themselves in captivity, and what is the difference between them and those animals in captivity?