Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71 Meeting Ceremony

  Lin Yi said everything in detail. She almost told Tang Mo about everything since she came here.

  Knowing that her mother was doing well here, Tang Mo was relieved a lot.

  The things she and Lin Yi talked about would be omitted a lot, and they probably only talked about the people they met along the way and some interesting things.

  As for those battles, they were naturally ignored strategically.

  However, when she heard about Aunt Lin, her daughter-in-law and their newborn grandson in Taoyuan Village, Lin Yi still felt as sad as she felt.

  The Labrador named Sesame liked this person who just arrived at home very much. He only sniffed it at the very beginning, and then he kept lying next to Tang Mo's legs, as if he was an old acquaintance, and he didn't just smell it at all. Reserved to meet.

  The sun shines on the mother, daughter, and a dog through the large floor-to-ceiling windows. It is as beautiful as an oil painting framed in a photo frame.

  The first floor of the villa is the servant's room, the third floor is Wen Jianshu and Lin Yi's room, and Tang Mo's room is on the second floor.

  The inside of the room is no longer pink, but light blue, which Tang Mo likes very much.

  The clothes in the closet were no longer princess dresses, but all kinds of high-end sportswear, each of which looked much stronger and dirt-resistant than the ones Tang Mo bought himself.

  Sure enough, the principle that you get what you pay for is always right.

  It seems that Wen Jianshu has gradually figured out the temperament of his new daughter, and the things he prepared are more and more in line with Tang Mo's wishes.

  Tang Mo changed his clothes and slept comfortably on the bed all afternoon.

  She was used to sleeping on that wooden bed in Taoyuan Village, and she almost forgot what a soft bed felt like.

  I sink my body into the soft and thick quilt, ah, I really don't want to get up.

  Sure enough, ease makes people fall.

  By the time Tang Mo got up again, it was almost dinner time.

  Before going to bed, Uncle Wen told her about tonight's arrangement, that he was going to have a meal with "grandpa".

  It can be regarded as officially introducing Tang Mo to all the family members, acknowledging that Tang Mo is from the Wen family.

  Tang Mo didn't change any formal clothes, but picked out a set of gray-blue sportswear in the closet, washed his face and combed his hair, then went downstairs to Mr. Wen's with Lin Yi and Wen Jianshu.

  Wen Jianli's son and daughter are usually in closed training at school, but they are not at home today.

  At the dinner table were only Mr. Wen, Wen Jianli, Wen Jianshu and Wen Jianming, three couples, as well as Tang Mo and five-year-old Wen Yixuan.

  After Wen Jianshu's introduction, Tang Mo politely greeted everyone present before taking their seats.

  Seeing Tang Mo's neither humble nor overbearing manner, Mr. Wen nodded first.

  He knew that the girl Tang Mo hadn't returned to base S for so long and was wandering outside.

  Such a girl is good!