Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156 Temporary decision
  Tang Mo saw the uneasiness of these people, stood up from behind the table, and came to the mattress.

  The bedridden middle-aged man was the most serious patient, and Tang Mo planned to treat him first.

  He took out a small bench and sat next to the man who was already lying down, and put his hand on the man's arm.

  At the end of Tang Dynasty, after observing, the people who were sent here were generally men in their prime, with extensive infections caused by wounds bitten or slapped by strange beasts.

  Wuxi Village was originally closed and backward, and now there is a shortage of medicines.

  In fact, this was something that antibiotics and disinfection bandages could solve in the past, but in the end of the world, it has become a terminal illness that has no cure and can only wait for death.

  If you get injured when you go out, you will die, and if you don’t go out at home, you will starve to death. It is no wonder that the people in Wuxi Village lose hope and get along with this hopeless life.

  But this is convenient for Tang Mo. The infection caused by the wound can be resolved by cleaning up the vicinity of the wound and allowing the wound to heal.

  This greatly reduced Tang Mo's workload.

  The infection of the man in front of him was already deep at the waist, so it affected his actions.

  Slowly sending out his spiritual power through a special structural reorganization, Tang Mo began to heal the man.

  The villagers below opened their eyes wide one by one, watching intently whether a miracle would happen.

  They didn't believe that the little girl on the stage could really bring a dying person back from the death line.

  But in everyone's heart, they really hope that she can do it, hope that the hopeless life can be torn out a gap for breathing, and some sunlight can shine through.

  When Tang Mo's mental power was released, everyone almost held their breath.

  Most of them are people with spiritual attributes and are very sensitive to spiritual power.

  Although Tang Mo's attribute value was much higher than theirs, everyone still felt the strong output of mental power on stage even though she had nothing to hide.

  Tang Mo was really using his mental strength to save people...

  Fifteen minutes later, Tang Mo withdrew his hands and stood up.

  "It's ok, go home and rest for a few days and you'll be back to normal." The

  middle-aged man's lifeless face was now flushed, and his complexion was not a little bit better than before. It's crispy now.

  "Dad, do you feel better?"

  The man's son watched his father's face turn rosy from the nearest position, and his tone could not help but be filled with hope.

  "I..."

  The man tried to twist, but it didn't hurt and he could move!

  "Help me to sit up!" As soon as the man stretched out his hand, the son supported him, and slowly helped his father to sit up.

  "Alright, it's really alright!"

  Both of them were overjoyed.

  Originally, I couldn't even turn over and move, but now I can sit up with support without feeling pain. This happened within ten minutes. This is something only a god can do, right?