Chapter 331-335

Chapter 331 Treasure Hunt
Tang Mo's mission today is very clear, which is to return to the bottom of the valley, find the package sent by Xiaojin's father, and then obtain information about his sick mother from it.

  Xiaojin didn't have many friends here and had always been a loner, which created a lot of convenience for the late Tang Dynasty.

  Otherwise, having to find ways to deal with those familiar people would obviously be a more difficult task for Tang Mo.

  After finishing the porridge, Tang Mo felt warm in his stomach, and then he found the hidden stream platform yesterday and descended to the bottom of the valley from there.

  The packages at the bottom of the valley were piled up like mountains. If you had to go through them one by one by hand, it would take ten and a half months to go through all these things.

  But fortunately, Tang Mo still had mental power as his helper. Mental power was the perfect tool. It was much easier to pick up the package.

  Every package here, no matter how big or small, has a corresponding name written on the outside. Tang Mo only needs to find the package with his own name on these packages.

  Just do it, people in the late Tang Dynasty stood in the package and started working.

  Because of the height, most of the packages dropped by the helicopter fell into the small canyon below, and there were only a few hanging on the mountain after all.

  Tang Mo believed that given the situation of Xiaojin's family, her father would definitely deliver packages to her more than once, but it was just bad luck that none of them reached the mountainside.

  Sure enough, after searching for a while, Tang Mo found the package with Qiao Jin's name on it.

  It was a large package, almost half a person tall.

  Tang Mo quickly dragged the package to a relatively dry hole aside. This hole had been packed by Tang Mo a long time ago and was specially used to place the materials she collected.

  After all, she has no space now, and it is unrealistic to bring all her things up. She can only find a clean and safe place nearby to place them first. .

  She is not going to use these things to help other people here. After all, she knows how those people treated Xiaojin before.

  The words "repaying grievance with kindness" did not exist at all in the life of the late Tang Dynasty, and it was basically impossible to repay grievance with kindness.

  Tang Mo quickly used a sharp stone to open the package. Most of the package contained some food and some changes of clothes.

  There are even some things needed for painting. Xiaojin’s father did not forget to give his trapped daughter some of the things she wanted most at this time, even if they were not life necessities.

  In addition to these things, Tang Mo found a letter in the package as he wished. It was a letter left for her by Xiaojin's father.

  Tang Mo quickly opened the envelope and read it. The letter was very short and had only one central idea, which was to reassure Xiaojin that the family had sent people to dig the passage, and he hoped that she would protect herself here. .

  As for my mother... I didn't mention a word about it in the letter.

  She only said that she didn't need to worry about things at home. As long as you take good care of yourself, dad will do his best to save you.