Chapter 301-305

Chapter 301 The Real World
  "Are you okay?"

  After sending the group of people away, Tang Mo walked towards Xiaofei, who had been leaning on Mumu with his eyes closed and silent.

  Xiao Fei hasn't said a word since Ponyo turned into countless light spots floating in the air.

  Tang Mo knelt down and took Xiao Fei's hand, using his mental power to treat Xiao Fei.

  Because the fused life force bead also absorbed a large amount of colorful life force in the sky, Tang Mo found that his treatment seemed to be more convenient.

  What is input into the other party's physical treatment is not only mental power, but also a part of vitality, making the entire treatment process smoother.

  Fortunately, although Xiao Fei seemed seriously injured, he did not suffer any serious injuries.

  In fact, there was bleeding after the internal organs were smashed again and again, but now with Tang Mo's healing skills, he could save him as long as he still had a breath left.

  The whole treatment process passed very quickly, and Xiao Fei's body became completely intact, except for the blood stains which looked a little scary.

  "The energy of this door is slowly weakening. I guess it can only last for another hour at most. If you want to stay or leave, you should make a decision as soon as possible." The door only appeared because of a certain opportunity, and it does not exist forever

  .

  It is not easy to wait until the door disappears and then wait for the next door to appear.

  Now, there is no need for the old people who were with Hu Bin to ask. The peaceful life here is thousands of times better for them than the bloody and cruel life outside, and it is impossible for them to leave.

  "I won't leave. Although this world is not exactly what I expected, at least it can be changed through hard work. As long as it can be changed, there is hope. I believe that through my efforts, the world will change little by little. It will get better."

  World peace enthusiasts like Hu Bin are not very satisfied with this place, but after experiencing the Rules Day today, they have some feelings and hopes for everything here.

  Tang Mo nodded, it doesn't matter if Teacher Hu stays here, this place is always thousands of times better than the garbage dump in the apocalypse.

  "Where are you, Xiaofei?"

  With Teacher Hu staying here, Tang Mo no longer worries about Xiao Mo. Xiao Mo is a girl and her attributes are not high. The apocalyptic environment is not the best choice for her.

  But that child is smarter. With her wisdom and Teacher Hu's care, she will definitely live a good life here.

  And Xiao Fei...

  Ponyo died in this world, and she was not sure whether Xiao Fei still wanted to stay in this sad place.

  If Xiao Fei wanted to leave, she could take her back to S Base and hand her over to Lin Yu. Tang Mo, a child who valued love and righteousness, would somewhat appreciate this.

  Xiaofei didn't raise his head or speak for a long time. Tang Mo and Hu Bin didn't worry, they just stayed by his side.

  They are all people who have experienced what it is like to lose a loved one, and they can naturally understand Xiao Fei's mood at this moment.

  Just as the three of them were silent, a puppy came running happily with short legs from a distance.

  The closer he ran, the more happily the puppy's tail waggled, as if he recognized the three people in front of him, and he plunged into Xiao Fei's arms without noticing anything.