Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41 Intermediate Lingshi
  The snake skin and fangs of the giant snake were given to Tang Mo by Qin Ling. He is going back to the base, and there will be no shortage of resources by then.

  On the contrary, Tang Mo wanted to go out and wander around, and he had nothing to worry about.

  The giant snake was too big. At the end of Tang Dynasty, Qin Ling only asked Qin Ling to pick up a large piece of meat to cut, and threw away all the other bits and pieces.

  The two of them spent a long time cooking and storing the meat in Tang Mo's space. There were grilled and steamed meats, and it was convenient for Tang Mo to change his taste.

  The stocks that had been consumed in the sky space these days have also become full due to the supply of snake meat.

  Those Tang Mo who couldn't fit it sat on the ground with Qin Ling and ate vigorously. It is really a great blessing to be able to eat such cooked food in the last days.

  What's more, the meat of the alien beast is very fresh and tender, not inferior to the farmed poultry. Coupled with Tang Mo's rich seasoning, the final taste and texture are simply amazing, so fragrant that people want to swallow their tongues.

  In the end, Tang Mo and Qin Ling packed the ones that couldn't fit or eat into their own backpacks. In short, they were determined not to waste them.

  Waste is a shame, waste is a crime.

  The strange beast that had been blocking the two of them was killed by them. There was really no need for the two of them to stay here. Instead of waiting on the mountain, it was better to go back to the school. If there was any news, they would be able to react in time.

  However, after all these aftermath tasks were dealt with, the sky had already darkened, and the two of them discussed it, and they decided to spend the last night here before leaving.

  The cave has a large area. Tang Mo made two beds in the cave with foam floor and quilts. They were far apart, and the two of them just rested in peace.

  But today, the two just confirmed their relationship, and when they were in the same room again, the atmosphere became more delicate.

  Tang Mo and Qin Ling sat in their respective seats silently...

  No experience, no one knows what to do now, but obviously this is not a good place to make some progress.

  "Go to bed early, good night."

  Qin Ling blushed first, got into bed and lay on his side, no longer looking at Tang Mo.

  And Tang Mo's face also became hot, but he slowly stabilized his emotions, sat there cross-legged, and prepared to complete a big event before leaving.

  That is to absorb the intermediate spirit stone.

  Immediately, spirit stones will become the currency circulating in this world. Judging from the exchange rate of intermediate spirit stones, they can be exchanged for a lot of food.

  But obviously, for Tang Mo, nothing is more important than his own strength.

  In order to avoid nights and dreams, she still wanted to exchange things for attribute points as soon as possible to be more at ease.

  In the same way as she absorbed the primary red spirit stone last time, she still put the spirit stone in her palm.

  It's just that the strength to crush it this time was greater. When the blue crystal liquid inside slowly flowed out, Tang Mo closed his eyes, feeling the energy flowing into his veins and even nourishing his internal organs.