Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146 Reduced to Ruins
  But obviously Tang Mo didn't have much time to pay attention to her now, he rushed out of the barrier with Jingjing in his arms, and stood under the entrance of the cave.

  She was the only person here who knew how to get up, and Tang Mo disappeared before Lisa's eyes in just a second.

  Lisa secretly remembered the way Tang Mo went out, but she still didn't move, looking anxiously at the direction Tang Mo came out.

  A Bin and the others also came out very quickly. The cracks in the wall became bigger and bigger twice, and the stones above his head fell down with a crackling sound.

  Lisa was overjoyed to see Abin rushing out of the barrier, took his arm and ran down the hole.

  Lin Shourong and Lin Yu naturally rushed towards the entrance of the cave at this time, and several of them disappeared underground and returned to the ground.

  After Tang Mo stepped on the sand, he immediately ran.

  When Jingjing transported the spar before, every time she teleported out, she was at the edge of the quicksand. She must be as far away from the quicksand as possible.

  When an earthquake strikes, the more open the area, the safer people will be.

  On this side, Tang Mo ran in front without touching the ground, and on the other side, A Bin and the others galloped behind.

  They didn't know why, but subconsciously wanted to be with Tang Mo.

  It seems that this woman has a kind of indifferent magic, no matter what happens, she can face it easily, and there is an inexplicable sense of security when she is with her.

  But the more they ran, the more they found out, how did the distance between them and Tang Mo get further?

  Isn't she a supernatural being with spiritual attributes? Why is she so fast? ?

  Just kidding, Tang Mo is a member of the leaderboard, even if agility is not his specialization attribute, it is not comparable to ordinary people, and the attribute value of ordinary agility attribute is much higher than that of ordinary agility attribute users.

  What's more, her current mental power is super high, and her use of mental power has almost reached the point of perfection.

  When running, add mental power to your legs to speed up your speed. It couldn't be easier.

  Tang Mo didn't dare to stop at all now. She clearly felt a powerful energy spreading from the direction of the quicksand to the surroundings. It was a force that could destroy everything, and she couldn't resist it at all.

  But after running for a while, Tang Mo gradually stopped his steps.

  That energy has not weakened, but Tang Mo found one thing, that is, the energy seems to only spread underground.

  Just as she was running, the energy had already passed through her feet, surpassing her and spreading farther away.

  The ground where Tang Mo was on was still intact, and the impact was on those invisible places under the sand.

  "It seems that the earthquake affected only the underground."

  Tang Mo stood still and gasped for breath, running at full speed was exhausting enough, not to mention that she had an extra twenty or thirty catties of Jingjing on her body.

  It's simply carrying a load.

  "If I had known that there would be an earthquake after the beads were taken down, I would have left earlier. What are you waiting for? It's a pity that those crystals in the ground are gone."