Chapter 236-240

Chapter 236 The Strange Fish
Looking at the fish in his hand, Tang Mo always felt that it was really strange.

 This thing can be seen at a glance as a fish, but it is different from the fish before the end of the world in every way.

 For example, the brighter patterns on the body, the protruding thorns on the tail, and even a long barbed tongue.

 It was the first time Tang Mo saw a fish with a tongue. It looked so weird that one couldn't help feeling a little creepy.

 But Dayu was obviously no stranger to these things.

 "All fish after the end of the world are like this, but the meat is still delicious and not poisonous. I heard that the deeper you go into the sea, the weirder the fish will look." Dayu threw the fish into it familiarly.

 In the wooden barrel woven with soft branches that he brought.

 "Then is there a crystal nucleus in the body of such a fish?"

 Whether there is a crystal nucleus is the most important factor that distinguishes the difference between a beast and an animal.

 "Crystal nuclei? Yes, but they are very small, just a small bead the size of a fingernail. Usually, they are swallowed by the way when eating fish, and no one will deliberately take them out." Tang Mo nodded

 . No wonder the people in this fishing village seem to be in good health. It seems that it has a lot to do with eating a lot of crystal nuclei unintentionally.

 From a certain point of view, although the people in the fishing village do not take the initiative to cultivate and improve their attributes, they are eating the crystal nucleus like a meal.

 But since it was a strange beast, why didn't it take the initiative to attack humans?

 Tang Mo still couldn't figure it out.

 It's not that she has never seen a strange beast that doesn't attack humans, but such a strange beast has a very high level or intelligence.

 For example, her Jingjing and the big flower and little flower orangutan family are all such beasts.

 The low-level alien beast gene is written to be an enemy of human beings.

 "If an inexperienced person can quickly learn to fish, can he go to sea by himself?"

 A bold idea rose in Tang Mo's heart. If she could quickly learn the skills, she would be able to go to sea by herself in the future, which would be much more convenient.

 After all, Dayu is just a child, so he can't be dragged into danger regardless.

 "No, sister, don't you see that the sea seems simple, but whether it's the control of the boat, the change of the weather, or the balance of the direction, it can't be done in a few years. Experienced fishermen just look at the water surface. Ripple can guess today's weather and harvest."

 "I see." Tang Mo was forced to give up his idea of going to sea.

 In fact, the harvest of this day is too much, and it is not too much.

 After a whole day, I harvested a bucket of all kinds of strange fish.

 Every time I get off the net, there will be a harvest, but each harvest is only three or two or one, which is really not a bumper harvest.

 For three consecutive days, Tang Mo went out to sea with Dayu, and saw more and more fish, but the most surprising thing was that due to the mutation, every fish in the sea grew more or less different.