Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 Taoyuan Village
  Taoyuan Village is a rural area near T City. Most of the young people there went to T City or nearby cities to make a living, leaving only some older women or women with children still living there.

  Relying on the money brought back from outside by relatives at home and the poultry and vegetables grown in my own yard to achieve self-sufficiency in the pastoral life every month.

  Taoyuan Village was not called by this name at first, but since the famine era came, people were so eager for a better life in their hearts that they deceived themselves and changed the name of the village.

  The location of Taoyuan Village is marked on the map on the ID watch, obviously someone has been there long ago.

  But that is not a base under the jurisdiction of the alliance, there is no exchange or mission center, and I have never heard of any natural materials and treasures.

  Some are just a group of ordinary people who are old, weak, sick, and disabled, so no one stays there for too long.

  But there was one thing Tang Mo didn't know if it was a coincidence or not. Later, there were several mentally gifted boys and girls on the ranking list who all came from Taoyuan Village.

  Many people are wondering if the location of Taoyuan Village at that time was too spiritual to raise such a child.

  It's a pity that Taoyuan Village was destroyed by strange beasts at that time, and when people went to the site later, there was only a barren forest of trees left, which was no different from the other places.

  Now that Taoyuan is still there, there is no reason why Tang Mo, who pays special attention to the attribute value of mental power, should not check it out.

  Following the map straight through the forest and grassland, Tang Mo was a little thankful for the current terrain and landforms, so that the place that had to go around in a big circle could be completed in less than a day.

  Of course, this is also inseparable from her sufficiently high attribute value and physical fitness.

  There are still very few mid-level alien beasts appearing now, and I don't know where they are dormant to recharge their batteries.

  At the end of Tang Dynasty, as long as he was a little careful to avoid the hordes of strange beasts, the road went very smoothly.

  The current terrain is almost difficult to drive, and a car with a slightly lower chassis can't drive 200 meters, so Tang Mo also gave up looking for a car to travel.

  This kind of sprinting can not only find some lonely beasts to collect crystal nuclei to exercise their combat ability, but also improve their agility during the sprinting, and constantly use their spiritual power to strengthen their feet.

  The scenery on the side of the road is similar, with towering trees, dense or sparse jungle, and occasionally breaking into a small forest inadvertently.

  The closer to the edge of the city and the foot of the mountain, the taller and denser the trees in the forest, and the weirder the plants look.

  It seems that nature has naturally separated this place into a different look.

  This place is already far away from the nearest base. Generally speaking, except for special missions, everyone would not travel so far to hunt strange beasts.

  Tang Mo hardly saw anyone along the way. Just when she was feeling a little bored, a tall and strong figure in front caught her attention.

  It was a man who was half a head taller than Tang Mo. Tang Mo's height was 1.7 meters, and a man's height was at least 1.9 meters.