"Nothing Left of The Heroes" ~ Chapter 95

Byleth dashed in to land a strike against Ivy but Celica got in and blocked his attack with a shield. Byleth kept on slamming his sword against the shield as Alear dashed in to attack him. But just like that she was hit by Rafal.

Celica grunted, "I CAN'T KEEP THIS UP FOREVER!!"

"GO AHEAD AND DIE ALREADY!!! YOU HAVE ANNOYED ME ENOUGH!!" Byleth screamed. Shez looked around and soon dashed over to Celica's aid. He jumped into the air and then slammed his swords against Byleth's back. He was launched to the right and slammed against a wall.

Shez shouted, "OUT OF THE WAY!! I WON'T LET YOU HARM THE ELUSIAN ROYALS!!"

"THEN I SUPPOSE DEATH IS SOMETHING YOU'RE ASKING FOR?!" Byleth asked. Shez stared at him as Byleth dashed at him and slammed his sword against Shez. He fell backward but soon Alcryst shot an arrow at him.

Alcryst muttered, "We need to find a way to get rid of them before they do any more harm to the royals!"

"What do you suppose we do!?" Veyle asked. Alcryst looked over and saw Rafal and Byleth slowly getting up. None of the other villains were doing anything to help them, so it may be easier than they believed it was.

Alcryst dashed in and shot arrows at both Rafal and Byleth. They fell onto the ground again as Byleth stared over toward his wound. "VEYLE! NOW!!" Veyle looked over and attacked Byleth. He was hit with the spell and fell over, dropping his sword.

Shez shouted, "HIS SWORD!"

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Then Shez was hit from behind by Rafal. He fell onto the ground and felt himself bleeding somewhere but... he had no idea where he was bleeding. The two smiled at Shez as Alcryst dashed in and shot more arrows at them.

Byleth laughed, "YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WIN!!" Celica glared at Byleth and shot a spell at him. Byleth barely dodged the spell and looked over in rage. "Oh... I see how it is..."

Celica ordered, "NOT A STEP CLOSER YOU MONSTER!!" Byleth smiled as he got prepared to whip his sword. Just like that Celica flew across the room and landed on the ground harshly. Byleth smiled at her and got ready to whip her again.

"NOT ANY CLOSER!!" Alear shouted as she slammed her blade against Byleth. He fell backward and Rafal dashed at her. He swung his axe at Alear and she fell back onto the ground again.

Byleth laughed, "Death comes to us all... you and I.. we're going to watch Queen Ivy finally die..." Shez got up and then threw one of his swords at Byleth. Byleth was hit in the shoulder and the sword went directly through his shoulder. "A... Agh..." He collapsed onto the ground.

Veyle yelled, "NOW RAFAL!"

"NOT A CHANCE!!" He threw his axe onto the ground and then transformed into a dragon. The heroes watched in disbelief as they saw how large the dragon was.

Alcryst muttered, "Of course there needs to be more obstacles in the way... there's literally no way we can defeat them so easily..."

"It's not just because of the obstacles, but rather that they never appear to give up, they just don't know when to quit..." Shez muttered. He looked up and then Rafal blasted a beam at them. The heroes barely dodged it and looked over. Byleth was healing himself of the sword wound.

Alear yelled, "If we can deal with Rafal, we can get the two to leave! Byleth is injured and is unable to fight!" The others nodded and gave their all to fight Rafal. He was starting to get hurt from the attacks. Soon there was a whip toward the heroes. It was Byleth yet again.

Byleth muttered, "That little plan of yours is never going to work... whether you like it or not..." The heroes looked around them and soon saw that they were surrounded by the villains. There weren't that many villains and yet...

"AHAHAH! ARE YOU PREPARED TO DIE!?" Rafal laughed as he stared down toward the heroes. They looked around each other and then saw Ivy in the distance trying to keep her guard.

Ivy grunted, "Stay... stay far away from the heroes!" Rafal and Byleth looked over and smiled. Byleth got prepared to whip Ivy until he soon came to the realization.

"Rafal... I don't need to kill the queen,"

"What?!"

"I have no need to kill the queen! We have the castle! YOU GUYS KEEP THEM ENTRAPPED I'LL CAST THE SPELL!" Byleth yelled. The villains nodded as they kept the heroes trapped together.

Ivy shouted "NO!! YOU WILL NOT USE THIS CASTLE AS A SUMMONING GROUNDS!!"

"I can do whatever I want! And I suggest you stay quiet before I find a way to KILL YOU!!!" Byleth shouted. Ivy stared at him and then spotted that Rafal detransformed. He followed after Byleth as Byleth looked down toward the ground.

Rafal questioned, "Is this going to work? What if we do need to kill the queen?"

"We don't need to kill anyone, in fact I would like to keep everyone here alive..." Byleth laughed. Rafal nodded as the heroes stood there watching in disbelief.

Alcryst shouted, "BYLETH! NO!!"

"The world of the fallen, depths of hell summoned on thee, bring this world into light as it once fell into nothingness. This prison of the one. FREE FORCE NETHERWORLD!!" Byleth chanted. Then a portal appeared from the ground.

Alear shouted, "WHAT HAS HE DONE!!" Byleth had a wide smile across his face as a dark purple aura surrounded the circle. Nobody was able to do anything, they were all stuck. Trapped...

Byleth laughed, "At long last... the gateway to the Netherworld..."