"Go Ahead and Stop My Plan" ~ Chapter 139

"So you all made it to the castle, what a marvelous taks you have done..." Zethus Byleth giggled. The heroes glared at him as they took out their weapons, getting prepared to attack. "You all want to stop me don't you?"

Shez muttered, "You know damn well that's our only goal. So I'm assuming you have something left in store for us?"

"Of course I do, I just have so much left in store to do, especially since that spell will be going off within an hour," Zethus Byleth mocked. The heroes looked up and saw a timer on the top of the castle. "Once that timer goes off the energy will be used for evil... how glorious is that?"

Kirby ordered, "GIVE BACK THE POWER OF OUR ALLIES! WE DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE LONGER!'

"AHAHAHA! Go ahead and try to stop my plan, it won't work in the end because of how worthless you heroes are..." Zethus Byleth laughed. Then he took out the book of the scriptor. "Now... I suppose it's about time I found a way to eliminate you guys..."

"NOT A CHANCE!! YOU WILL GIVE BACK THEIR ENERGIES NOW AND RETURN THE HEROES! LET'S MAKE THIS BATTLE FAIR AND SQUARE!" Shez shouted. Zethus Byleth stared at them and then his smile turned into a frown.

Zethus Byleth asked, "Fair and square?! FAIR. AND. SQUARE?!! YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS FIGHT FAIR AND SQUARE?! IS THAT YOUR ENTIRE GOAL?! TO MAKE THINGS 'FAIR?!'"

Shez asked, "What the hell did we do to you?! You're just getting pissed off at us now!"

"YOU SAY YOU WANT TO MAKE THINGS FAIR WHEN NEVER ONCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU MADE THINGS FAIR AND SQUARE!! ZEHIRA CORRUPTED CHROM AND YOU DESTROYED HIM WITH A TEAM ATTACK! I AND ZEHIRA DOMINATED DAWN BUT CHROM DEFEATED US WITH A FUCKING FRIENDSHIP BLAST!!

DO YOU NOT SEE THE PROBLEM HERE?! YOU ARE NEVER FUCKING FAIR!!!" Zethus Byleth screamed. The heroes all felt themselves getting afraid, Zethus Byleth was too powerful and was so annoyed about making things fair, but why?

Shez explained, "With you overpowered Demigods, it's understandable why we would need to be a little unfair to you all. But you don't seem to understand that either. You just believe that one mortal will do fine against a demigod. Do you not see the problem there?" Zethus Byleth glared down at Shez and shot a spell at him. Shez barely jumped out of the way and looked up.

"You... heroes say you need to be a little unfair... WHEN IN REALITY YOU GUYS ARE NEVER EVER FAIR!!!!!" Zethus Byleth screamed as he started to light the area with a light blue aura. Rafal walked backward in worry and looked down at the heroes.

Claude muttered, "Even Rafal is worried... Zethus has gone too far with this. We need to find a way to stop this insane madman..." The heroes looked at Claude and nodded. Zethus Byleth looked down at the heroes in rage and got ready to attack them.

Zethus Byleth shouted, "YOU PATHETIC HEROES HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO BE FAIR WITH ME!!! AND NOW SINCE I'M CORRUPTING A MORTAL YOU GUYS HAVE NO CHOICE NOW!!"

"He's still insanely overpowered! We won't be able to defeat him in the way he wants us to!" Celica said with worry.

Shez explained, "THAT DOESN'T MATTER! We need to destroy him no matter what, I am sick and tired of him finding ways to return and find a way to kill us all. We're going to kill him and make sure he's dead for GOOD!"

"RIGHT!" The heroes shouted as they got their weapons ready. Zethus Byleth stared down at the heroes and smiled widely. He raised his hands in the air and got prepared to attack them with all his might.

Zethus Byleth laughed, "You will never find a way to destroy me ever again. Not ever again... you wretched heroes don't know how to be fair so I'll make sure that I find a way to make things very... very fair..."

"YOU AREN'T FAIR EITHER!! SO IN REALITY YOU'RE THE HYPOCRITE HERE!" Shez shouted.

Zethus Byleth yelled, "I AM NOT!! I WILL SHOW YOU HEROES HOW RAW POWER WORKS!! AND THEN YOU'LL ALL BE DEAD FOR GOOD!!!" He got his book ready and had it raised in front of him. Rafal slowly took out his axe as the heroes looked at one another.

"LET'S DO THIS!!" The heroes shouted. Zethus Byleth started to giggle, his laughter became more and more intense. Eventually he lost it.

Zethus Byleth laughed, "WE'LL SEE HOW THIS ENDS! WILL I WIN OR WILL THE HEROES FINALLY MEET THEIR DEMISE!!"

"You are a despicable demigod... and no matter the cost, we will destroy you even if that calls for us to be 'unfair...'" Shez muttered.