fiery

i thanked david as he opened the door for me and i placed my hand in his

i thanked david as he opened the door for me and i placed my hand in his. i looked up at his house and nodded mentally. it was nice for a multi millionaire. long walls, tall, exterior was painted well and everything was in shape.

david and i walked towards his house and he opened the door with his fingerprint and i smiled at him as he looked around at me.

it wasn't the first time i've been to his house. probably like the millionth time. i'd always come here whenever his daughter wasn't here so we'd have much time together and i wouldn't have to face her, not yet at least.

i got to know her father and i know he won't screw me over like other men.

i could've simply settled down for a woman but David accepts me for what i have, other men just don't seem to.

just because i have a dick between my legs means that im submissive and i'll listen to what they say and immediately bow down to them. i am not that type of person.

i love my dominance.

i like to be in control every now and then.

with other men, i never felt that. david let me take control, in and out of the bedroom and i love him for that, so, so much.

i feel like there's more that could make me happier but maybe the marriage is the missing space.

recently he's been slipping and i asked him what's been going on and he said that he was just busy with work. i shrugged it off because david always has work. my suspicions came in when he started coming home (when he'd sleep at my house) late, tired and often smelling different than when i last saw him.

i let him be.

i didn't want to ask questions and it seemed like i was being a pest.

david called out to his daughter and i heard footsteps coming down the steps that echoed throughout the space we are in.

mira came into the living room and i heard her footsteps stppped.

"come," david said and she walked around the couch and sat down in front of us on the couch.

we held eye contact and i could tell that a million thoughts were running through her mind.

i said the first word.

"it's nice to finally meet you, mira. i've heard so much about you," i give her a soft smile as i took in her appearance.

she's wearing a white long sleeved buttoned blouse along with a matching white pleated skirt. her shirt was neatly pressed and the skirt sat beautifully on her thighs. she's wearing white flip flops and on her wrist stood a silver watch.

her makeup was natural. she's honestly a beauty.

her brown hair laid over her shoulders, a black clip at the side of her hair, putting it behind her left ear. silver earrings stood out from her ears and there's an industrial piercing going through her ears, three cartilage piercings (helix, upper lobe and the auricle). there's a tattoo on her neck that i couldn't quite see so  well.