threat

normally i don't check my business emails but when my secretary notified me about a very alerting email, i had to

normally i don't check my business emails but when my secretary notified me about a very alerting email, i had to. my secretary is normally the one that picks out important and the unimportant ones.

i read over the emails countless times.

"let's talk business, miss williams."

there were images of miracle and i. they weren't normal images that paparazzi would take, they were sexual images.

images in the club where we were getting heated, images in my bedroom where i was getting down and other countless images.

i— we have a stalker.

i rubbed my palms over my face and miracle came into the bathroom where i sat down on the toilet. i quickly closed the laptop and she looked at me with a weird eye.

"what's up? why the sudden fright?" my love asks as she went to the sink and picked up her toothbrush.

there was a slight limp in her walk and i smirked at that.

i got her.

"oh, i just wasn't expecting you to be up early so quickly," i said. i wasn't lying but it wasn't the full truth.

mira hummed with the toothpaste in her mouth and looked at me as she spat it out.

"you look pale."

"pale?" i furrowed my eyebrows. i really don't want to hide this from her but it would cause her to go into a panic fit, "no, i think im just... dehydrated."

"you? dehydrated?" miracle laughed and rinsed out her mouth, "you drink water 24/7." she looked at me and leaned against the sink, folding her arms, "what's really up, felony? and please don't lie to me. is it your sisters?"

i sighed.

was i this much of a bad liar?

i opened the laptop and turned it to her. she took it from me and looked at the laptop. just as i did, she reads over the message a few times.

she suddenly shrugged.

"if they want to leak them, i say go ahead. being a pornstar was always on my list of occupations," miracle said and my jaw fell slack.

"im not letting anybody get to us with none of that shit. it's either they want money or something along the lines of revenge or just pure trouble and im not up for that. i want an unproblematic relationship where paparazzi or people aren't trying to wedge between  us."

i smiled at her.

that's my girl.

-

we both read the other message that popped up from the person a few hours later.

"i'll send them to daddy, miracle."

there were images of us kissing and doing things couples would do. miracle gulped.