moody

time skipped fastly as felony and my father separated

time skipped fastly as felony and my father separated. my father flew back to where he was before — i forgot where he went back to — and felony and i grew closer.

dad didn't seem to mind me staying with felony.

felony told me that she convinced him that she has a fond bond with me. it was a lie though. we do have a good bond, whether it be step-mother and step-daughter or romantically, there's a bond.

everything with felony and my father had cleared, the media knew.

felony had an interview and they asked about her relationship with david thompson and she stated that the engagement was called off. she didn't state that he was cheating she just said things weren't going as planned.

work has been terrible for her.

she goes in every day!

i always keep updated on her tabs and everything that is posted by her, that is about her and literally everything. with her being my... i don't even know what to label us as, friend? spouse? situationship. with felony being my stiuationship, it didn't stop my addiction to her brand.

i was still obsessed as ever!

she brings me stuff from her brand, lingerie made in my size and designed to my liking. there's even an underwear that has 'felony's pussy' written on the front and another with 'felony's property'. i loved them of course, i wouldn't let her know that though. i made it seem like i had a problem against the claim.

i oh so did not.

"baby," i called out to felony, "i wanna go out." i swung my feet as i stared at her.

she looked up at me from her desk and i pouted.

"you know where my cards are so what's the problem?"

i scowled, dropping the pout immediately, "excuse me? i don't need your money, felony."

felony sighed.

"you know that is not what i meant."

"sure as hell sounds like it," i muttered, "forget about what i said." i shook my head and got up from her bed and went to my room despite her calls after me.

miracle has always been difficult but over a simple misunderstanding, i don't get

miracle has always been difficult but over a simple misunderstanding, i don't get. i didn't rush after her after she ignored my calls, i only sat at my desk.

i sighed.

ever since I received the news that my sisters were coming to america in the next three weeks, i had been anxious. it's not that we're not on good terms, we are, but i know how they are towards my partners — distasteful, mean and judgemental.

they haven't met david but i'm sure they've heard of him.

i got up from my desk and went to miracle's room. i entered, uninvited, and walked to where she lays.

"mira?"

"leave me alone," she grumbled under her pillow and i sat down beside her. i could tell she wasn't okay.

"princess, speak to me," i said, "im sorry for my comment earlier."

she mumbled something but i didn't quite hear her.

she removed her head from underneath the pillow and i looked at her messy hair and tucked it behind her ears. i cupped her cheek and miracle snuggled into my palm.

"my tummy hurts." she whispered and i looked at her in realization.

it's her time of the month.

no wonder she's been moody.

"it came today and i've been moody ever since. i'm also sorry that i snapped at you earlier."

i nodded, letting her know that it was okay.

i pulled her into my lap so that she was snuggling into me and miracle wrapped her arms around my neck.

"what can i do for you?" i asked her genuinely. i knew that women loved chocolates and sweet things on their periods.

"just hold me."

i nodded and laid down on the bed with her in my arms. i brought my legs over hers and miracle snuggled more into my arms, letting out a contented sigh.

i should really ask her to be my girlfriend.

it's long overdue.

-