moment of truth

i went back to her room later on with some soup and pills for her to take after she finished eating

i went back to her room later on with some soup and pills for her to take after she finished eating. i knocked on her door and waited for her to say come in. she soon did and i pushed open the door and closed it back with my foot upon entering. i walked towards her bed and miracle moved over and i rest the tray on the bedside table.

"time to eat."

"im not hungry, felony, but thank you." mira said and sniffed.

"i wasn't asking you, im telling you," i said and folded my arms.

mira huffed.

"don't let me have to feed you myself," i raised my eyebrows and she turned away from me, making me sigh.

i sat down on the bed beside her and pulled the covers down from her head and rested the tray on my lap. 

"roll over, mira."

she didn't listen and i gritted my teeth.

"mira, i won't ask you again."

mira turned back over and pouted at me.

"sit up," she did as told and i turned my body slightly so that i was facing her.

before my eyes met hers, my eyes fell on her nipple piercings that makes blood rush to my dick. my tongue swiped over my lips and i looked down at the soup and took up the spoon and took up some soup on it. i knew that if i meet her eyes, my cheeks would be burning red.

i raised the soup and placed it at her lips. mira looked at me as she took the spoon between her lips and sipped off the warm soup. i kept feeding her until there was none in the dish. 

i rest the tray on the bedside table and looked at her to find her already looking at me.

everytime i look at her nipples, i find myself having wild thoughts about her. 

mira held eye contact with me and moved closer to me.

"you know, before i found out that you were my stepmom, i used to be crazy over you."

oh?

"and you're still not?" i raised my brows at her and she laughed, sounding better than how she was sounding before.

"well i mean a bit but, you know," she moved her hand from left to right, initiating the relationship between her father and i.

i hummed and miracle looked at me, "that shouldn't stop you from 'going crazy' about someone."

"yes, it's called respecting boundaries."

"boundaries?" i laughed and shook my head.

"yes, boundaries. there's something called cheating and i don't condone it."

i smiled at her.

if only she knew how she actually made me feel. not only lustfully but there's a little attraction towards her. i never paid any attention to it because i didn't want to come off as creepy. when i set my mind on something, i'll go out of my way to get it and i wont stop until it's mine completely so having my mind set on my fiance's daughter isn't exactly ideal.

"mira-"

"no, no, i know what i said is wrong about me usually liking you and now that you're my stepmom, it sounds so wrong but you're felony williams! the felony williams! my stepmom. it is so wr-"

i cut her off by leaning forward and placing my lips on hers.

mira didn't kiss back.

it wasn't after i did what i did, the action processed in my mind.

shit.

i was about to pull back when mira started kissing me back. my lips moved over hers in sync as everything in me told me to pull back, that this is wrong, but i couldn't. her lips are soft and plump. mira moved closer to me and i pulled her on to my lap to have a better way of kissing her. i don't want this to stop.

mira wrapped her arms around my neck and i nipped on her bottom lip, making her whimper in my mouth. she parted her lips and i let my tongue slide between her soft lips and into her mouth. she allowed my tongue to roam her mouth as she let out a soft moan that was muffled by my tongue. 

after a while, she pulled back from the kiss, her lips red and puffy. mira licked her lips and her brown eyes stared into mine.

"god, what did we just do?"