twin drama

i rolled my shoulders back as i entered the room where marie was being kept

i was given specific instructions not to kill her as yet from miracle. why? i have no clue but she said that i'll see why soon.

i threw the water on her body and she screamed and looked up at me in horror.

she frowned when she saw me and i dropped the bucket and the bag in my hand.

i cracked my knuckles and closed the door, flickering on the lights in the room. her dehydrated body greeted my eyes and i smiled widely.

"ann-marie!" i cheered and she watched me as i walked towards her. i lifted her shirt slightly and looked at her stab wound.

it was starting to become infected and the skin around it was turning blue and black.

"mm, that must've hurt," i tutted, "i have something that'll help you with the infection," i said and walked towards the bag.

i opened it and took out the same knife i used on her. i walked towards her and she thrashed in the chair. i shushed her and kneeled in front of her and held her shirt up. i picked on the flesh around it, taking off the crust that had formed around it.

letting her think that i was about to clean the wound, i pushed the knife into the once more and she sucked in a deep breath.

"why?" i asked her, "don't you think that i would've caught you?"

marie looked up at me as i stood up. tears pooled in her eyes and i scowled. how dare she give me the guilty look when she was about to kill my miracle?

"you thought you'd get away?" i laughed and pulled the knife from her stomach and pushed it into her knee. i heard the bone cracked at the depths of the knife and marie cried out, lowering her head in pain as she cried.

"nothing slips past me, ann-marie." i removed her knee and pushed it in the other and left it there, leaving her like that.

i wanted to torture her, to let her feel pain for trying to hurt my baby but miracle said, "don't kill her or i'll kill you myself."

i listened to her and did as she told me to.

-

miracle groaned as she turned in the sheets and i looked down at her as I scrolled through the articles.

"baby?"

i hummed and she wrapped her arms around my waist and climbed on top of me. her naked body pressed against my clothed one and i smiled at the whimper that came from her lips.

"im sore." she muttered in my ear as she got comfortable on my lap.

i pecked her forehead and she looked up at me with a pout.

"don't you have some sort of thing that helps with this?"

"noo," i drawled out, "baths help."

"then let's go," she said and i smiled at how adorable she is.