ravishing- literally

creds: Sp00kydgaf  <33

gather your holy water folkssss🤭

alsooo i know it's moving fast. forgot to give the warning that this was gonna be a fast burn story😔

 forgot to give the warning that this was gonna be a fast burn story😔

papa❤️ - coming home tonight. tell felony that i said she should get dressed and you too. meet me at our favorite restaurant, sweetie.

papa❤️ - dark red or black, and it's at 7 so don't be late

papa❤️ - it's important and there's something that i need to tell you guys.

oh shit.

we're having dinner tonight, all three of us.

i took a deep breath and told dad 'ok' and left my room.

the soup that felony made for me earlier has me feeling better than i was before and i could feel the air clearing up. i have to find that recipe.

i knocked on my felony's room door and she yelled at me to come in. she looked up from her work and then looked back down at the laptop in front of her.

felony has changed from her previous clothes to something more comfortable, a red sports bra and black baggy shorts that had the designer's name written on the foot of the shorts.

"yes, sweetheart?"

i smiled at the name and my heart fluttered.

"dad said that we should be ready for 7 and meet him at murray's," i informed her and she nodded.

"what time is it?"

i looked down at my phone and pressed the power button. the screen lit up and i told her the time, "it's 4:25."

she hummed.

"thank you for telling me," felony said and i nodded— not that she should see me anyways.

"and also, red or black. that's the color."

i closed back the door and went downstairs and decided to make a quick sandwich to hold me for the time being and then went to the library, that i remember felony showing me when i got here last week.

i walked through the rows of books until i found the gl section (girl's love). my fingers trailed over the spine of the books and i picked one by its cover because it seemed interesting — delilah green doesn't care.

——————————————

it didn't take long for 6 to arrive. by then, i finished readying and was waiting for felony in the living room. i've been waiting for the past 15 minutes and i was growing impatient.

did she forget about the dinner?

no, she wouldn't.

i heard heels clicking and i turned towards the direction of the sound and saw felony as she came into my view.