abcdefghijkl

yk what i should start doing? putting abc's as the title to tell you it's gonna be smutty

"we're not doing this here," i said and felony pouted, "remember you have a status, felony

"we're not doing this here," i said and felony pouted, "remember you have a status, felony. you're famous. you want me to suck your dick in public and then someone sees us and does all sorts of stuff?"

felony shook her head slowly, still staring at me.

"good so we're getting out of here."

i grabbed her hand and led her out of the club and towards the parking lot.

the sexual tension was high, i could feel it.

i wanted nothing more than to feel her right now, whether it just be in my hands or not.

"god your ass looks so sexy," she used her other hand that i wasn't holding and smacked my ass making me giggle.

she pulled me back into her and i crashed into her chest. i looked up at her tall figure, staring into her brown eyes.

"you make me feel things," felony groaned and reached her hand down to my ass and gripped it roughly. i gasped and she leaned down to capture my bottom lip between her teeth. i let out a moan that contains a mixture of pain and pleasure.

she pushed my body into her more and started to suck on my lip.

"fuck, felony, what did i say?" i said, which came out very muffled.

she didn't pull back and i pinched her chest making her hiss and pull back.

"ow."

i give her a sharp glare and she pouts and let me go

i moved out of her grip before she persuaded me to stay and suck her dick in the middle of the parking lot. i hurriedly moved to her car and waited for her to come. on her way, i could hear her grumbling and arguing under her breath something about her letting me ruin her reputation because she doesn't care.

i laughed and she opened the car doors and i got in. felony got in and started the car, not saying a word to me.

it's either she's mad about the blue balls or the blue balls.

i shook my head with a smile and she drove out of the parking lot. after a while into the drive, i remembered about marie but didn't say anything.

"baby?"

she hummed.

"are you okay?"

"no, im horny and frustrated, suffering from blue balls."

i laughed at her response and we pulled up at the stop light. i looked over at her features to see her clenching her jaw. i leaned over and pecked her jawline.

"we'll be there soon — in the next 30 minutes."

"don't remind me how far i live."

i laughed and felony shook her head, frowning.

"that doesn't mean i can't have fun," i lowered my voice and placed my hand on her crotch, trailing my finger over her semi-hard.

the red light turned green and she drove off.

i kept rubbing my palm over her print that grew as the seconds passed. i situated myself in the seat so that i was set sideways and leaned over the middle and unbuckled her pants. i pulled the button that held up the lands and zipped down the zipper.

my eyes widened when i saw her full print in her boxers.

fuck.

i didn't stop though.

i got on my knees in the seat so that i had more access to move and removed her dick from her boxers. her erect length stood upwards and i swear i could feel my mouth start watering.

"mira," felony said in a warning tone.

i stroked her length, clearly inexperienced. i rubbed my thumb on the tip, spreading the precum that oozed from it. felony hissed and i could feel her leg tensing.

"love, i am driving."

"i thought this was what you wanted?" i asked in a sultry voice and felony didn't respond.

i stuck out my tongue and licked up the vein on her shaft and then to her tip.

"shit," she slowed down the car, clearly unaware as she threw her head back.

i leaned up and pulled back up her boxers, leaving her pants undone.

"when we get home."