bliss

smut ahead of youuuuu (requested by a reader to let them make love so here ya go babes <3)

creampies and cumshots🫶🏾
titty jobs and blowjob
praising and mommy, ma'am and mama kink

pussy eating > fingering > missionary > side fuck > blow job > titty job > cumshot > aftercare

please read at your own risk😭

unedited asl — can't say i didnt warn you

i kissed down her smooth skin and towards the heaven that laid beneath her legs

i kissed down her smooth skin and towards the heaven that laid beneath her legs. i spread her legs widely and licked my lips as her pussy drooled for me.

"i want to hear every sound you make for me, baby girl." i said as i stared at her core.

i leaned down and placed my lips on her clit and gave it a light suck. i licked down her slit and up again, lapping up her juices. i groaned softly against her pussy, missing her taste.

i let my tongue lap up her juices, prodding and teasing at her entrance, giving her clit the majority of the attention.

miracle moaned above me as i pleased her with my tongue. i gripped her thighs and i let my tongue slide inside her warm walls.

miracle's back arched off of the bed slightly and i moved my tongue in and out of her walls.

"oh, felony," she moaned. i squeezed her thigh harshly, giving her a silent warning, "please don't stop."

i might as well if you forget your place.

miracle's core clenched around my tongue slightly and her muscles tensed, signalling that she was near her high.

that's it, baby. let me taste you.

a loud moan came from her lips as she cum undone. i let her ride out her orgasm with my tongue still buried inside of her, tasting her juices. my hands steadied her thighs as they quavered.

i removed my tongue from her cunt and lapped up her cum, moaning as i did.

"you did so well, baby." i said and mira blushed.

"thank you, ma'am."

i grabbed the black vibrator and turned it on to its lowest setting and placed it on her clit. her body jerked slightly at the sensations and i flipped the settings to medium and sucked off my fingers before bringing them down to her core.

i slipped two inside of her entrance and miracle gasped.

"oh," she moaned sweetly.

i moved the vibrator in a circular motion as my fingers pumped in and out of her in a rhythmic pace. her hips rose off of the bed as i flipped the vibrator to its highest setting.