lunch date

"miss williams, im happy that you booked us today!" the waitress said as she beamed at miracle and i, her eyes mainly on me

i nodded dismissively.

"table 9 is yours." the waitress said and i thanked her and walked to table 9. i pulled out the chair for miracle and she sits down carefully and i smirked at her wincing while pushing in the chair.

i sat down in front of her and the same waitress placed two menus on the table.

"i'll be back within 7 minutes to take your order." the waitress said and threw me a flirty smile.

i ignored it.

miracle's eyes skimmed through the menu and then she closed it. i already knew what i was going to order so i didn't need to look at the menu.

"so lunch then what?" miracle asked.

"hmm, it's a surprise, love."

"then it turns out to be a picnic." she said in a teasing voice and i laughed.

"funny but no."

she gives me an amused look.

"what? im not a woman of simplicity, miracle."

"is it some where that we're going to eat?"

i shook my head.

"good because im starving and my stomach is crying out to me right now."

i chuckled, "order as much as you can eat."

mira nodded and then she spoke up once more, "why choose such a public place knowing both of our statuses?"

i tilted my head, "i told you i already have that covered."

miracle didn't say anything as she looked around and i pouted.

"you don't like it?" i asked her.

she looked at me with slightly wide eyes, "yes, of course i do. why would you assume such a thing?"

"you seem troubled." i stated truthfully.

miracle laughed and leaned forward.

"your waitress is bothering me. she's fan girling too much, might have to show her who you belong to." miracle said in a soft voice and discreetly motioned towards the waitress who was previously here.

i looked over at her and indeed she was smiling at me. when we held eye contact she waved at me with a blush coating her cheeks and i nodded to her to acknowledge her.

"see what i mean? fan girling." miracle said as she eyes the girl.

i took her hand in mine, knowing that she was starting to get jealous.

"my love," miracle looked at me, "you know that was bound to happen and you know that im yours despite who is fangirling over me."

the waitress came back and miracle grumbled underneath her breath.

"are you ready to order?" she asked and i nodded.

"i'll have a large fries with a ham burger and diet coke." i ordered.

she wrote it down.

"and for you?" she asked miracle.

"a double cheese burger, a chocolate chip cookie with a large fries, a biscuit and sprite." the waitress wrote down her order.

"is that all?"

"yes." mira said and the waitress nodded and left. she scowled at her retreating figure and i shook my head at her antics.

-

"excuse me," mira said and placed her cup down, "im going to use the bathroom and be back."

"okay, love."

miracle got up and left. as soon as miracle disappeared, the same waitress came to our table hurriedly.

"hi, miss williams." she said, "i just wanted to say that i really love your outfit and you're looking so beautiful, as always."

i smiled kindly at her, "thank you," i read her name tag, "grace."

grace blushed.

"may i have the check when she comes back?" i asked and grace nodded and left.

miracle same back from the bathroom and sat down in front of me carefully and leaned across the table, "my ass," she started, "is sore as fuck. i can hardly sit down, felony and standing hurts."

i fold my lips to stop myself from smiling.

"it isn't funny!" she exclaimed softly and i chuckled a bit.

"it kinda is, seeing you whine and pout about it."

miracle scowled and grace brought the check and placed it on the table and i looked at it.

$72.12.

i thanked grace and miracle bit a fry.

"the check is here early."

"i asked for it."

"what if i wanted to order something else?"

"then order it to-go. we have five more minutes left before we have to hit the road." i said and miracle nodded in understanding and quickly finished her meal.

i left a $100 bill on the counter and we left.

when we got back to my car, miracle went to the backseat and i looked at her.

"my ass hurts. how do you expect me to sit down on it?" she said as she got in the back and laid down on the seat. i closed the door and went around to the driver's side and got in.

"you need anything on the way?"

"depends, which direction are we going?"

i give her a look through the mirror and miracle grinned.

"west."

"you're no fun."  she pouted and i laughed.

"stop trying to guess where we're going and wait it out."

-

where should they goooo?

some where big and screams money. i have no clue abt nth that is in america bc im not from america and google is shit -_-