just thinking about you has me c*mming

i woke up in bed next to a naked felony who had me wrapped in her arms

i woke up in bed next to a naked felony who had me wrapped in her arms. she was surprisingly soundly asleep. normally she was awake before me but this time, i beat her to it.

i pried her hands off of me and got up out of bed, last night's events flashing back through my mind.

it wasn't until now that i know that people don't have to have sex to wake up naked beside each other. it can just be pure oral and teasing.

i walked to her conjoined bathroom and stood in front of the mirror and took up the spare toothbrush that i use whenever i sleep in her room.

i wet it and squeezed toothpaste on the brush and then damp it again and started brushing my teeth.

my eyes fell on the numerous hickeys that loitered across my skin and i smiled to myself.

these marks were done by her.

i finished brushing my teeth and did my business in the bathroom and took a shower. after i was finished i went to her closet to take one of her shirts and a boxers and put them on.

i went back to the bed and shook her awake.

"good morning, sleeping beauty." i smiled at her and she groaned sleepily.

i should be the sleepy one after she ate me out 2 times and fingered me once! she only went one round.

"what time is it?" she asked sleepily and i bit my lip at her morning voice.

"like 10 or 11," i responded and felony looked at me and rubbed her eyes.

"you're already clothed and you smell fresh."

"yes, i've been awake for a while now."

"why didn't you wake me?"

"you look like you could use the sleep," i shrugged and felony sat up and looked at the sheet — well her legs.

i looked too.

i saw the slight tent under the sheet.

morning wood.

i looked back at felony and she looked at me.

"you're on your own," i whispered, "im hungry."

with that, i got up from the bed and moved away from it. felony groaned and threw her head back against the headboard.

"you're so mean."

"me? how comes?"

felony didn't say anything as she pulled the sheets off of her body, her dick laying against her stomach. i almost walked back over to her to give her what she wants but i refrained.

she's huge!

when i say huge, i mean huge.

or maybe it's just my hands and mouth that are small.

she could hardly fit in my mouth.

i was very much happy for my non-existent gag reflex last night. i got to make her feel good and also made her cum. i've never made someone cum before so seeing her cum was amazing.

i could get off to her face while she cums.

she looks so... beautiful.

so perfect.

the way her eyes close and her eyebrows push together. maybe it didn't sound that much but the visual — fuck yes.

"you've been staring at my dick for the past minute and you're telling me you're not going to help me out?"

my cheeks turned red as i realized i've been caught.

well oh shit.

"nope," i said, "im going to get something for us to eat and probably talk to ann-marie."

"you should. there's too much tension, it's killing me." felony said and took her dick in her palms and started stroking herself.

my cheeks became red once more.

"you're so pretty, you know that?"

i really need to leave but my feet aren't moving.

i didn't say anything as felony stared at me.

"look at me."

i did as told.

"your eyes are so pretty. your lips are so soft and luscious. i love seeing them wrapped around my dick." felony moaned and i clenched my thighs together.

"i love how you react to me, when i touch you," felony kept going, "i love how your pussy tastes, how it feels around my fingers, warm and tight."

oh my.

"your moans? melodious," felony threw her head back as she kept stroking herself as she spoke her thoughts out loud about me. she muttered something, probably in a different language.

"come here to me, baby." she commands, not looking at me as her head rests against the headboard.

felony took my hand and placed it around her dick and she brought it up and down.

"feel what you do to me?" she asks and i nodded as i bit my lip. i didn't say anything as she lets out a loud moan, my hands still pumping against her length.

her cum shoots out, spurring on her stomach as she moans uncontrollably. felony held my other hand as she came down from her high and she looked at me.

i removed my hand from her dick and licked off her cum that caught my hand and licked my lips.

"i'll be downstairs in the kitchen."

-

ann-marie left.

that b—

she did leave a note.

"miracle, i apologize. i know you're thinking about how much of a pussy i am and how i couldn't say it to your face to face but im embarrassed. i was angry about a previous situation that had happened and i took my anger out on you. i do admit, i am jealous of you and felony because you have what i want, love.

if you want to call, then sure. i'll talk to you about it and you can have a go at me. i alos apologize for leaving the club last night without telling you. you had felony so i didn't have to worry. i know it's not an excuse but it eased my mind about leaving you there. I hope you can come to terms with my apology and i love you - marie<3"

i accepted the letter and the thought that she puts in but she is wrong and she sees that.

im going to call her later on but for now, im making felony breakfast.