abcdefghijkl

narrator

boy, miracle was in for it when she got home.

she teased felony nonstop on the way home.

when felony parked in the garage, she got out of the car, slamming the door. when she slammed her own door, you know something was up. mira got out of the car and they walked into the house.

miracle was about to speak up but she closed her mouth when she saw ann-marie on the couch sleeping with a bag of chips in her hand.

she scowled.

but still didn't pay her best friend any mind.

miracle followed felony up to her room and felony closed the door after they both got in.

felony grabbed mira by the neck and pulled her in for a kiss. their lips smashed against one another roughly, lust evident in the air. it didn't take long for felony to get hard once more and it didn't take her long to have mira begging for her to touch her.

she spread mira's legs, climbing between them as her dress rode up to her thigh. felony raised the dress over her head, completely removing it, revealing miracle's underwear and her luscious breasts and smooth stomach.

miracle looked up at me as i removed my shirt

miracle looked up at me as i removed my shirt. her breasts stood up as they begged for me to touch them, to feel them in my palms, her nipples begging for my lips to be wrapped around them.

i leaned down and took her left nipple in my mouth while i brought my hand teasingly down to her core. i started to stroke her clothed core while sucking on her nipple, making her get impossibly wetter than before.

if she decides we go all the way tonight, it's best to get her prepped.

after teasing her, i shift her underwear to the side, feeling her wet folds that came in contact with my fingers.

"please, please, please touch me." mira whined and i smiled around her nipple. i flicked her nipple with my tongue and kissed the flesh around it.

"of course, my love." i promised and pushed two fingers inside her weeping pussy.

miracle lets out a long moan, her eyes fluttering shut. i continued to pump my fingers in her walls on a rhythmic pace whilst her beautiful moans filled my ears.

"that feels good," she moaned. her hand went to her breast and she started to play with them, fondling and twirling her nipples.