tequila

i sighed as i poured the tequila in the glass and turned towards arielle, holding the bottle up towards her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i sighed as i poured the tequila in the glass and turned towards arielle, holding the bottle up towards her. she shook her head and i placed the bottle down and sipped the liquor.

"how'd you meet tiffany?" i asked her and she looked at me as she rummaged through my cupboards.

"at a party."

"and you're dating for how long?"

"almost six months," she said as she took out the bread and went to the fridge, taking out the peanut butter.

"are you dating one of them or both of them?"

arielle laughed, "no offense but i dislike brittany. she's annoying."

i nodded in agreement.

"she always comes and torments tiffany when she comes over to our house and complains and litters and leaves us to clean up after her. she's bossy," arielle explained.

i could see that in brittany, yes, so i knew she wasn't lying.

"they really weren't lying when they said being blonde comes with a bitchy personality," she frowned as she made a sandwich for her and tiffany.

i poured myself another shot of tequila.

"you've changed tiffany," i pointed out and arielle glanced at me, "for the better, i mean. she wasn't always so nice and reserved. she was almost like brittany, except she is high-pitched."

arielle smiled and put back the bread and peanut butter.

"thank you?" she said, but it came out like a question, "it's really nice to get approval from the only sane family she has."

i smiled at her and pointed my glass at her.

"as long as you're treating her right, i don't see why not plus it shouldn't matter if you get my approval or not. if it's meant to be, it's meant to be."

i poured myself a third glass of tequila and arielle eyed the glass.

"are you supposed to be drinking that much?"

"im my own woman, arielle."

"felony?" i heard miracle called from the living room and i downed the bit that remained in the glass and called out back that i was in the kitchen. i quickly covered the bottle and placed it in the liquor cabinet.

arielle chuckled.

"water then juice," arielle said and left the kitchen.

i quickly got rid of the scent in my mouth and miracle entered the kitchen.

i turned to look at her.

"what's up?"

she came around to hug me and i wrapped my arms around her. mira laid her head on my chest and i pecked her forehead.

"baby?"

"i love you." she said and looked up at me.

"i love you," i squished her cheeks and she smiled up at me and tipped on her toes to peck my lips.

"i missed you. tiffany and arielle are going to play games outside in the lounge and they said i should call you to join. brittany left, packing her bags and all." she informed me and i nodded.

"i'll be out there in a few."

miracle nodded and kept looking up at me with an innocent glint in her eyes.

"mira," i gave her a clear warning in my tone but she giggled nonetheless and got on her knees in front of me.

her fingers lingered on the band of my shorts and she pulled it down slowly. my dick hardened at the sight of her kneeling in front of me, looking up with those innocent eyes. she leaned forward and trailed her tongue over my covered print and i groaned.

she pulled down my boxers and took my semi-hard in her hands and pumped her hands on my length. miracle spat on my dick, lubricating it as she kept moving her hands on my dick.

"they aren't ready now so i have a few minutes to spare," she said softly and leaned forward, taking my tip in her mouth.

i moaned slightly as she sucked on my tip, making me get sensitive as the seconds go by.

"we can even have a few orgasms," she stated and grazed her tongue on my tip and down the prominent vein that rose as i got harder, "or orgasm, any how you want it." miracle opened her mouth widely and slowly took my full length in her mouth, looking up at me through her lashes.

i throw my head back and let out a curse in pleasure as my dick slides in her mouth and down her throat. miracle shallows her jaws and i placed my hand on her head, giving her a little hand and shoved all of my length in her mouth.

"that's it, baby," i moaned. i moved my hips back and forth as my length slides in and out of her mouth and down her throat.

miracle placed her hands on my thighs to brace herself.

with her spit coating my dick, it created a sloppy sound throughout the kitchen.

i removed my dick from her lips and miracle took a breath.

"open your mouth," i instructed, "stick your tongue out."

she did as told and i slapped my dick on her tongue, groaning in pleasure as i did so.

"use your hands now, princess," i instructed. miracle held my dick with both of her hands and pumped her hands against me quickly.

she dropped one of her hands and used it to pull her shirt down, revealing her breasts. she raised her hips so she was sitting up and placed my dick between her breasts. she spits down on her skin and used her breasts to move my foreskin.

i grunted and let out a breath.

this girl is going to be the death of me.