"questioning"

felony pushed the guy roughly out into the light and he stumbled

felony pushed the guy roughly out into the light and he stumbled. i saw the gun in her hand and took two steps back. she saw my actions and slightly glared at me before she looked back at the guy.

"who are you talking about?" she turned off the safety – im assuming – and pointed it at him and i lowered the gun.

"felony!"

she didn't look at me as she glared at the guy.

"you're in the light and houses aren't so far away! you can't be pointing a gun out like that," i scowled at her and she shushed me, placing her hand on my waist and moving me out of the way.

felony shot the guy in his foot and he cried out.

"i won't ask again."

he held his foot as he crawled away pathetically.

i gulped, feeling bad for him.

"g-g-geo-" he stuttered out a name but i didn't hear it.

"it's three of them," he cried and felony shot him in his other leg.

"names?"

"hilda, ann-marie and georgia," he cried, sobbed, "im sorry. i-i-i only wa-wanted the m-money."

felony smiled.

not a nice smile but a dry smile.

"get in the car and go home." felony said, not looking at me as she stared down at the man with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"fel–"

"don't question me, miracle. go home."

i nodded, gulping and quickly rushed to her car and got in. i looked at their silhouettes through the tinted windows and drove to her house.

i shoved the gun in the band of my shorts and grabbed the man on the ground

i regret parking my car so far.

i pulled his body down the road, avoiding as many street lights as possible. i dropped the man and went to the car trunk and opened it. i lifted his body and shoved him in the trunk.