tv

"i have two options

"i have two options. a dark red dress shirt with black slacks or this dark red v-"

"first option." i cut her off, seeing her hold up the racks with the clothes, "it'll definitely fit you and the occasion better." i said and felony nodded.

"black or dark red shoes?"

"go with black."

felony gave me a thumbs up and went back in her closet. i liked doja cat's recent post as i waited for felony to come back out of the closet.

"how do you hide from paparazzi, felony?" i called out and she closed the closet doors and walked towards the couch and sat down.

"well, i hardly see paparazzi and they hardly see me plus i hardly leave the house -"

"when you go out, dummy."

"wear things that don't draw too much attention and well, i don't know. i just don't see a lot of paparazzi." felony said and i hummed and locked my phone.

"then you're not that famous," i said and she shrugged, "paparazzi is out there but they just don't take images of you because you only sell lingerie."

"i don't mind. stay out of my business."

"but your net worth is over 50 million so i don't understand." i squinted my eyes and felony turned to look at me.

"what is there not to understand? you just said it yourself."

"did you pay the locals to not... be on your tail?" i asked and felony smiled a bit.

"no."

"liar. i can see the mischief in your eyes."

"mhm, im just amused," she laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"i won't tell."

a silence fell between us as if she was contemplating. after a moment she speaks up, "maybe i did. maybe they should just stay out of my business and not be on my really every time i leave the house."

i nodded slowly, "fair."

the door was knocked on in an aggressive manner and felony rolled her eyes and turned around facing her tv. i sighed and went to open the door.

marie looked in the room when i opened the door.

"what color are you wearing?"

"dark red," i replied and marie hummed.

"im wearing blue if you decide to change your mind."

"ok."

marie nodded and i raised my eyebrows.

"that's it?"

she nodded once more and i stepped back and closed the door, leaving her standing there.

she don't get to lie and throw accusations out there and then pretend like it's all sparkles and glitter.

i walked into the room and felony looked at me.

"what'd she want?"

"to match with her."

"and you said?"

i rolled my eyes, "i said "yes! of course"" felony chuckled and turned back to the tv. i looked at the clock and sighed, "we have 2 hours to start getting ready."

-

next chapter is gonna be longer. i just needed to get this from drafts and we good