shower

holy water needed

i heard her car driving into the driveway and i paused my movie and headed downstairs and waited for her in the living room

i heard her car driving into the driveway and i paused my movie and headed downstairs and waited for her in the living room. after a short period of time, felony came inside and walked into the living room.

i smiled and she walked towards me and rested the bags down and leaned down to my height. she placed her lips on mine and i started kissing her back.

felony placed her hand on my cheek, cupping my jawline as our lips combined. i hummed into the kiss and pulled her down more so that i could feel her body against mine.

my legs wrapped around her waist and she laughed.

felony lifted me, removing our lips and she sat down on the couch so that she had me straddling her lap. she pecked my lips multiple times and ann-marie flashed crossed my mind.

"shit, we can't," i pulled back and she rests her head on my chest. i felt her semi-hard between my thighs and i resisted the urge to grind against her, "ann-marie is here, remember?"

"oh, yes, yes." she breathed, "i forgot."

i hummed and she situated me on her lap so that our lower regions weren't touching anymore.

"get up before i fuck you on the couch."

i quickly got up and fixed my shorts that had ridden up and took up two bags and went to the kitchen to sort them out. my cheeks were burning red because of her comment and i closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

my pussy is wet. she needs felony's fingers — preferably her dick — buried inside of her fight now or that red vibrator against her folds, wishing it was felony's tongue. the vibrator wouldn't do much but it would keep me.

i opened the bags and took out the sugar, the milk, the butter and whatever else was there to be packed out.

after i finished, i left the kitchen and went back up to my room. felony wasn't in the living room so i assumed she was in her bedroom. i brought food to my bedroom for ann-marie and i, only to find her asleep when i went back in. i rest the food down on the bedside table and pulled the covers over my best friend's sleeping body and turned down the tv.

i left my room and went to felony's.

i knocked but didn't get a response but i heard music from inside her room and figured she didn't hear. 

i opened the door and the soft voice of jhene aiko greeted me. i recognized this. it's 'you vs them'. literally one of my favorites. even though the music was playing, i could hear the shower running and i already showered but i decided to do... something. 

i stripped from my current wear and let everything rest on the ground while i walked towards the bathroom naked. the steam from the hot water made the glass steamy and i could see her silhouette behind all the steam. i slid the door open and closed it after entering. my fingers trailed over her back and she tensed.

i wrapped my arms around her and she relaxed in my arms. felony turned towards me and wrapped her arms around me also. she looked down at me and i looked up at her.

i felt her length against my thighs and it was taking everything in me to not look down. i haven't seen it before but by the feels, i could tell she was huge. 

felony leaned down and placed her lips on mine. i kissed her back and before i knew it, she had me pinned against the shower wall while our lips moved against one another. she lifted me and i wrapped my legs around her waist. 

she kissed down my cheek and to my jawline, my neck and attacked the sensitive flesh with her teeth. moans slipped from my lips as my eyes fluttered shut. 

i knew what i was getting into when i came in her but what i didn't expect were the five rounds that we went by just foreplay!

-

sorry you guys got robbed. smut just puts me in writers block lmao