maltese puppies

after dinner, i told her i had another surprise for her

after dinner, i told her i had another surprise for her. as expected, she was shook. miracle said i was overdoing it but i didn't care. i want to make her happy.

we headed back to the hotel where we were going to stay for the next few days and we walked in together. i was really grateful for the hotel owner and her kindness because she let me do this.

i walked back to our room and opened the door.

i opened the door and miracle walked in and i closed the door after her.

she stood up and played with her fingers, waiting for me to show her what i have for her.

i whistled and light paws were heard coming our way.

miracle gasped.

"oh my fucking hell, felony!" miracle dropped to her knees and the puppies ran into her arms, two maltese dogs, one brown and one white.

miracle cooed at the dogs and they stuck their tongue out as they sniffed out her scent.

i still hate dogs.

"thank you," she looked up at me, "i know how much you hate animals so i appreciate it."

i smiled at her and nodded.

"the hotel keeper said that we can keep them here as long as we clean after them and you know, the basics." i told her and miracle nodded.

"of course, anything for these cuties."

-

i, of course, got the person to buy dog beds, dog food and little toys for them to keep them busy.

it was now time for bed and miracle was taking a shower. i let her take one alone because she's had a long day and i wasn't sure i could keep my hands to myself if i saw her naked.

i heard the bathroom door opened but i didn't look at her as i kept my eyes trained on the tv.

miracle climbed in the bed and that's when my eyes fell to her.

oh shit.

she's wearing a black lingerie. the top was made from sheer fabric as two straps from the bralette came up to a collar. the underwear was pure straps, only a piece of fabric to cover her front.

miracle climbed between my legs and straddled me, pushing her breasts in my face — well it wasn't intentional or maybe it was

miracle climbed between my legs and straddled me, pushing her breasts in my face — well it wasn't intentional or maybe it was. her breasts spilled out of the bralette and it only made my dick harden more.

i love how big her breasts are.

miracle leaned down and connected our lips in a breath taking kiss, her body was already teasing me enough. she wrapped her arms around my neck and positioned her core over my crotch.

i groaned when she grinded against me and i let my tongue roam inside her mouth.

this wasn't about fighting for dominance this time, it was about us making love. i knew she was initiating she wanted to have sex and i was going to on her time.

miracle removed her lips from mine and started to kiss down my neck. i let her. she raised my shirt and lifted it over my head. i flipped us over so that she was laying on her back and she smiled on me.

"take control," miracle said softly and i nodded.

i didn't waste any time and let my lips ravish hers once more before i touched her. our lips molded against one another, perfectly in sync, fitting like a puzzle piece.

"arch into me," i muttered against her lips and miracle did as i told her and i brought my hands under her back, unclasping her bra. i let her supple breasts fall from the material and removed the straps from her shoulders. i cupped her breasts and rubbed my thumb over her nipple.

i removed my lips from hers, "where are your piercings?" i asked.

"took them out, was getting tired of them. you'll also see that i removed my navel piercing too." she muttered, "now stop worrying about that and fuck me."

shit.

she didn't have to ask.

i moved down her body, paying attention to her sensitive areas. she withered underneath me as she begged me with eyes to take her.

not yet, I wanted her pussy crying for my dick.

i removed the underwear from her soaking core and licked my lips. her pussy was coated in her juices, wetting her folds. i leaned down and got between her legs, ravishing her immediately.

i groaned against her pussy as i tasted her juices. god, i just love how my baby tastes.

miracle moaned out from above me as she threw her head back. i gripped her thighs and licked between her slit, up and down and circling her clit. her moans sounded like music to my ears and i would do anything to hear them on repeat.

"fuck, mama." she cried out and her hand went down to my hair and she lifted her hips slightly off of the bed.

i removed my lips from her core and brought two fingers down to her core and pushed them inside her drenched pussy. miracle's moans got louder and louder as the time passed by and i couldn't help but be mesmerized by her.

"im cumming, im cumming!" she moaned loudly as i let her cum undone on my fingers. her legs quivered and i smiled at her precious face.

mira panted as she came down from her high.

i tutted at her and removed my fingers from her core and placed them against my lips  tasting her.

"i want you right now, buried inside of me."

-

jesus loves me this i know~😗