stalker

it took me today to realize that miracle hasn't made it to every room in my house

it took me today to realize that miracle hasn't made it to every room in my house. i wasn't complaining — some things were better left unseen.

i grabbed the silencer and placed it on the gun and made sure that the clip was full. i shoved it in the band of my pants and dropped my shirt over it to make sure that the print was obvious and head downstairs.

i was leaving before miracle.

if both of us arrived at the same time, it would cause suspicion.

miracle chewed on her bottom lip nervously when she saw me and i walked to her. i cupped her cheeks and brought her in for a kiss.

"felony, please be careful." miracle said as soon as i pulled back. she gripped my shirt and i smiled down at her.

"of course, my love." i pecked her lips once more.

everyone was asleep so i didn't have to worry about my sisters or arielle waking up. i left and drove to her father's house and parked two houses away and walked towards the alley that the person told her to meet them.

i flipped the hood over my head and held my head down and walked into the darkness as i awaited the person.

i wrote the cheque nervously, even though felony told me not to write it

i wrote the cheque nervously, even though felony told me not to write it. i didn't know what she had plan but i couldn't risk it.

i put an extra million, making it eight, so that the person wouldn't think of threatening us again.

i texted my best friend and informed her about the situation and that felony would be there but i didn't know what she had planned. marie told me to find out what felony was planning but i didn't bug her.

i got in the suv and drove it towards the alley that the person mentioned.

my phone tinged.

unknown: i see your car. come in the alley.
- walk slowly towards it with the cheque in your hand

i got out of the car and did as told, walking slowly towards the alley.

i saw a shadow and gulped slightly.

i arrived at the head of the alley and my heart pace picked up.

the cheque was snatched from the person in the dark and i gasped in fright.

where is felony?

i couldn't see their features.

"please delete the photos and whatever you have of felony and i," i said softly, "i gave you what you want."

the person chuckled.

"delete them?" they said and i didn't recognize the voice. it's a man, "why should i? give me one good reason as to why i should."

"b-because you're threatening—"

the man huffed out a laugh.

"she's coming to kill you, miracle." i see what this is about.

so foolish.

before i could say anything, i heard the clicking of a gun. the cheque fell as the light wind blew it in the light at my feet.

"threatening me is one thing but threatening her? signing your death papers."

-

who do you think "she" is?

future a/n : publishing all the chapters i have written rn bc i wanna enter this story in the wattys