hilda

"there isn't much to see," felony said, "other than influences doing stupid shit, racist people, homophobia and basically trash then we can tour to see that, yeah

"there isn't much to see," felony said, "other than influences doing stupid shit, racist people, homophobia and basically trash then we can tour to see that, yeah."

i whined.

"it probably isn't all that bad."

felony raised her perfectly arched eyebrow at me and i pouted as i stroked elias, the brown maltese dog. lisa is the white one.

"i know what we can do all day," felony said seductively as she trailed her finger down my shoulder. she leaned down to my ears and whispered, "i could have you cum around my cock all. day. long."

tempting but i'll pass.

i push her head away.

"speaking of sex," i said, "don't you think i need some sort of birth control or something?"

"why? you want me to cum in you?" felony asked as she sits beside me on the couch.

"that wouldn't be so bad." i shrugged.

"you have college going september, don't think i forgot. im not going to impregnate you and ruin any chances that you may have of getting an education."

i smirked at her.

"funny how you forgot how i said that i finished college at 20."

felony's face fall.

"no, you didn't. i would've remembered." she mumbled.

"yes i did. i told you i finished high school at 16 and did four years of college and told you that i wanted to be a nurse. it was the first day we met and i was acting all bossy with you." (a/n: was rereading and saw it😭)

felony frowned.

"i forgot," she whispered like it was a big deal.

"aww no, its okay." i said and smiled, "it's not all the time you're going to remember something about someone."

"it's probably because i didn't fancy you then. if i did then i would've remembered."

i laughed at her response.

the maltese dog got up from my lap and ran to the door where his sister stood. they spun in circles and someone knocked on the door.

"i'll get it," i muttered and felony nodded. i walked towards the door and spun the lock and opened the door.

"felony! i heard you were ba—" the woman stopped when she saw me and furrowed her eyebrows, "you're not felony. wrong room perhaps?"

"no, no. hilda," felony said and she smiled at the woman. she hugged her and hilda wrapped her arms around felony.

i felt a small pang in my chest.

"oh! goodness gracious. i haven't seen you in a long time now." hilda said and pulled back from the hug with a huge smile on her face.